= Tier: Moons
|GBA Metal Slug Advance (USA) in 11:43.2 by x2poet.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2011-08-16)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 32.25 MB, length: 13:52)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3247 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1787 (12:52.62)
Rating: 7.7 (12 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Shooter
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
Metal Slug Advance is an action shooter game from the popular series Metal Slug. In it, you are a recruit for Peregrine Falcon, training on an unnamed island with limited equipment. All seems to be going as planned, but when General Morden's troops invade the island, captures many of your allies, and attempts to build a base, you must rise to the task of fending off the approaching army.
In this run, the author, x2poet, utilizes Tyra Elson to finish the game in just less than twelve minutes, 1:09.41 faster than before, thanks to some new glitches and a route change in the final mission.
See also x2poet's runs of Metal Slug, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3 and Metal Slug 4.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff