= Tier: Moons
|SNES Mega Man X3 (USA) "best ending, max%" in 43:11.75 by agwawaf.|
|snes9x movie (.smv) (date: 2011-11-22)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 99.40 MB, length: 50:01)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3362 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #1803 (43:52.33)
Rating: 8.4 (11 votes)
|- Best ending|
- Takes damage to save time
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Mega Man X3 is the third game in the Mega Man X series, and the last one to be released on the SNES.
This is the second "100%" run of this game. agwawaf speeds through the game very rapidly, collecting all heart tanks, subtanks, Ride Armor modules, upgrades and finally the Golden Armor. However, Zero is kept alive and his Z-Saber is not obtained, so the author could get the best ending.
The page Mega Man X Tricks explains some of the tricks that are used in this tool-assisted speedrun.
See also the any% run of this game by the same author, which doesn't collect the upgrades but does collect the Z-Saber.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff