= Tier: Moons
|Coleco Jumpman Junior (USA) in 04:48.58 by adelikat.|
|Bizhawk movie (.bkm) (date: 2012-12-13)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 3.44 MB, length: 05:15)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 3.74 MB, length: 05:15)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3778 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.0 (17.5 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Puzzle
This movie has been obsoleted!Click here to see the movie that obsoleted it.
Jumpman Junior is a game developed by Randy Glover, who described it as a "lite" version of Jumpman containing 12 levels for users without disk drives. In it, you need to defuse all of the bombs placed on Jupiter by terrorists. To do this, you must climb up ladders, touch the vines, and, of course, jump.
adelikat, in the site's first ColecoVision run ever, completes this game in 4:48.58 by jumping through walls, abusing deaths, and moving very fast.
Note: The character should not be confused with Mario, who was originally named Jumpman. Interestingly enough, Glover cited Donkey Kong as inspiration for this game. It is not known whether the naming is a coincidence or not.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff