= Tier: Vault
|GBC Rockman DX3 (r2) "save glitch" in 00:25.4 by Mothrayas.|
|Bizhawk movie (.bkm) (date: 2013-04-14)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 1.17 MB, length: 01:15)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 1.20 MB, length: 01:15)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3923 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 5.1 (12.5 votes)
|- Major skip glitch|
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Unofficial game
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Rockman DX3, also known as Zook Hero 2, is an an unlicensed pirate game developed by Vast Fame that rips gameplay off the Rockman X series. Just like Rockman X, there are eight stages, and six of them contain a boss who gives you his weapon upon defeat. The protagonist, Zook, also has abilities nearly identical to those of X. Despite these similarities, the code and graphics appear to be completely original and the music is actually decent.
The author, Mothrayas, plays the most popular and widely available release, which happened to be released with the final boss stage already unlocked, leading to the incredibly short completion time.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff