= Tier: Moons
|N64 Micro Machines 64 Turbo (USA) "all courses" in 23:51.37 by weatherton.|
|Mupen64 movie (.m64) (date: 2013-05-23)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 61.54 MB, length: 24:22)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 57.90 MB, length: 24:22)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #3964 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.4 (9 votes)
|- 100% completion|
- Genre: Racing
|Micro Machines 64 TURBO (released in 1999) is the Nintendo 64 remake of Micro Machines V3 (released in 1997) for the PlayStation and PC. It features the same clunky menu system and the same 43 primary courses and 31 unique vehicles (the PlayStation version also had a plodding training mode, "Cherry's Driving School" with five courses defined by cones and a unique training vehicle). The visuals have been slightly improved and a "turbo selection" speed control was added that allows players to choose faster, harder levels of speed.
In this run, Weatherton speeds through one lap of all the courses. To do so, three different gameplay modes are necessary: Time Trial, Test Drive, and Party Play modes. Each track is played using an in-game code to drive at double speed, making the action even more frantic and impressive.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff