= Tier: Moons
|NES Streemerz: Super Strength Emergency Squad Zeta "Superb Joe mode" in 00:53.45 by MESHUGGAH.|
|FCEUX movie (.fm2) (date: 2013-07-18)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (size: 1.81 MB, length: 01:37)
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 1.85 MB, length: 01:37)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4015 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2326 (00:53.84)
Rating: 7.2 (10.5 votes)
|- Aims for in-game time instead of real-time|
- Unofficial game
- Genre: Platform
|Inspired by the Action 52 game of the same name, Streemerz is a NES port (by thefox) of a Flash game made for the "Action 52 Owns" game jam by Arthur 'Mr. Podunkian' Lee. It is remade in Bionic Commando style, with grappling hook usage and all. This run plays through "Superb Joe mode", a time trial mode of sorts, and finishes with an in-game time of 0:45.49.
The author, MESHUGGAH, also improves his previous movie by 0.31 seconds thanks to better optimization and lag reduction.
There is also a run that completes the game in "Streeeeemerz Mode" by adelikat, Aglar, Mothrayas, Really_Tall and Samsara.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff