= Tier: Moons
|SMS Disney's Aladdin (USA/Europe) in 09:46.77 by Johnnypoiro.|
|Bizhawk movie (.bkm) (date: 2014-03-15)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 24.83 MB, length: 19:28)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 23.58 MB, length: 19:28)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4208 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 6.9 (4 votes)
|- Genre: Platform|
|Sega's 8-bit systems received a unique adaptation of Disney's 1992 animated film Aladdin.
Like other versions, it is a side-scrolling action game. The player controls Aladdin, making his way through a variety of locations, including the streets of Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders, the Sultan's palace and more. Gameplay takes several different forms: some levels are chases, where Aladdin runs automatically, but must be made to jump over chasms or rolling rocks and barrels, evade falling objects and avoid getting caught by a guard. Other levels are platforming affairs: Aladdin must run, jump and climb, find keys or switches to open doors while searching for the exit. Rocks can be collected and be thrown to dispatch enemies or hit buttons otherwise out of reach. Finally, there are also several magic carpet rides in the game, in which the level scrolls automatically and the player must make sure to avoid any obstacles in the way.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff