= Tier: Vault
= Notable improvement
|GBC Stuart Little: The Journey Home (USA/Europe) in 12:01.35 by jlun2.|
|Bizhawk movie (.bkm) (date: 2014-06-10)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 9.72 MB, length: 12:39)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 12.94 MB, length: 12:39)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4325 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2576 (12:50.57)
Rating: 5.3 (5 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Genre: Platform
|Stuart Little, the clever, ever-cheerful mouse from the popular movie and classic children's book, is out to take on newfound enemies and domestic obstacles in order to get home safely. The game features plenty of platforms and hazards to run, jump, and flip through, and three difficulty settings. The levels are set in many of the movie's favorite locations, including the thrilling model boat race, a topsy-turvy miniature golf course, a toy cowboy town, and New York's Central Park.
In this run, jlun2 plays on the hardest difficulty, which features some very out-of-the-way items as well as different racing paths not seen in the easiest difficulty. jlun2 was able to improve upon the previous publication by 44.53 seconds by optimizing the menuing, and the routing of the various levels. More information can be found in the submission text.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff