= Tier: Vault
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
-  DS Super Mario 64 DS (USA v1.0) by Sharkey91, Really_Tall & ALAKTORN in 08:12.93
-  DS Myst (USA) by Scepheo in 01:07.16
-  DS Sokoban DS (Europe) by coldsun0630 in 2:39:07.44
-  DS Tetris DS (USA) by veup in 01:37.53
-  DS Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus (Europe) by Hoandjzj in 3:22:12.63
-  DS You Have to Burn the Rope DS (unknown v1.1) by nitrogenesis in 00:25.88
-  SMS Super Boy II (Korea) by nitrogenesis in 05:55.24
-  NES Metal Force (Korea) by adelikat, Aglar, Anty-Lemon, Aqfaq, Cardboard, Masterjun, MESHUGGAH, Mothrayas, MUGG, negative seven, Scepheo, thelegendarymudkip & Truncated in 13:09.6
-  DS Spider-Man 2 (USA) by adelikat in 14:20.21
-  DS Contra 4 (USA) by cpadolf & zggzdydp in 22:31.42
-  DS Sonic Colors (USA) by VanillaCoke in 26:37.8
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff