= Tier: Moons
|NES Streemerz: Super Strength Emergency Squad Zeta (any,r2) "Streeeeemerz Mode" in 05:03.33 by adelikat, Aglar, Mothrayas, Really_Tall & Samsara.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2015-08-16)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 8.13 MB, length: 07:19)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 10.22 MB, length: 07:19)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4783 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.2 (11.5 votes)
|- Unofficial game|
- Genre: Platform
|Inspired by the Action 52 game of the same name, Streemerz is a NES port (by thefox) of a Flash game made for the "Action 52 Owns" game jam by Arthur 'Mr. Podunkian' Lee. This run plays through "Streeeeemerz Mode", which, as the name implies, features gameplay closer to VVVVVV.
It originally started with Mothrayas's winning run of the SGDQ 2015 speed TAS competition organized by dwangoAC, which resulted in some interesting top-10 comparison encodes. Later, adelikat, Aglar, Really_Tall and Samsara joined the party after finding many improvements throughout the run as described in the submission comments.
There is also a run that completes the game in "Superb Joe" mode by MESHUGGAH.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
-  NES Streemerz: Super Strength Emergency Squad Zeta (any) "Superb Joe mode" by MESHUGGAH in 00:53.45
-  NES Metal Force (Korea) by adelikat, Aglar, Anty-Lemon, Aqfaq, Cardboard, Masterjun, MESHUGGAH, Mothrayas, MUGG, negative seven, Scepheo, thelegendarymudkip & Truncated in 13:09.6
-  NES Gimmick! (JPN) by Aglar, Hotarubi & Samsara in 04:24.61
-  NES Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II (USA) by Aglar, Randil, Alyosha, rchokler, Samsara in 07:14.32
-  NES Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA PRG0) "warpless" by Aglar & Andrewg in 18:29.26
-  NES Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA PRG0) "warps" by Aglar & Andrewg in 07:41.16
-  DS Super Mario 64 DS (USA v1.0) by Sharkey91, Really_Tall & ALAKTORN in 08:12.93
-  GBC Mega Man Xtreme 2 (USA) by Mothrayas in 27:06.62
-  PCECD Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (JPN) "Maria mode" by adelikat & arukAdo in 24:21.75
-  NES Tecmo Super Bowl (USA) by adelikat in 11:05.02
-  NES Super C (USA) "2 players" by Baxter & adelikat in 12:20.02
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff