= Tier: Stars
|GG Coca Cola Kid (JPN) in 08:26.47 by Samsara, ars4326 & dekutony.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2015-08-29)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 13.89 MB, length: 14:05)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 14.94 MB, length: 14:05)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4805 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 7.1 (12 votes)
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Coca Cola Kid is a platformer starring Coca Cola's Japanese mascot of the 90s. On his way through the levels, the kid can make use of a skateboard, but has to continue by foot if knocked off. Enemies can be defeated by kicks and flying kicks. Unsurprisingly, energy is restored by collecting cans of a certain soft drink. Its gameplay bears a very strong resemblance to Sonic the Hedgehog, which is no coincidence, since it's built off of the Sonic the Hedgehog engine and was made by Sega.
Samsara, ars4326 and dekutony rush to the end in good old Sonic-- ahem, Coca Cola Kid fashion in 8 minutes and 26.47 seconds.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff