= Tier: Moons
|GBA Pokémon: Emerald Version (USA) "Pomeg glitch" in 1:16:12.27 by GoddessMaria.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2016-01-05)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 104.20 MB, length: 1:19:15)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 140.75 MB, length: 1:19:15)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4953 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2705 (1:19:52.87)
Rating: 7.7 (3.5 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Takes damage to save time
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Corrupts memory
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Genre: RPG
|Pokémon: Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald form the third generation of Pokémon, after Pokémon: Gold and Silver. Noticeable differences include the graphics and interface, Pokémon abilities, and running shoes that allow the player to move around much faster in the overworld before getting the bike.
In this movie, GoddessMaria applies her experience with TASing the game's alternate modes to a full run, finishing in under an hour and twenty minutes using lots of luck manipulation. At some point, her trainer gets fed up with all these slow battles, flies to the end, and storms the Elite Four throwing bad eggs at anyone who wants a fight.
Note: To play the vbm, you need to have Real Time Clock on and Flash 128k as the Save Type. Real Time Clock is for sync, while Flash 128k is to prevent the game from displaying a white screen.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff