= Tier: Moons
|PSX Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (USA v1.0) "100%" in 1:05:01.65 by Samtastic.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-02-08)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 123.54 MB, length: 1:07:57)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 138.22 MB, length: 1:07:57)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #4982 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2375 (1:03:27.07)
Rating: Too few votes (2) to display
|- 100% completion|
- Uses death to save time
- Genre: Platform
- Genre: Puzzle
|Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, a game released for several platforms, details the adventures of Abe, a Mudokon, attempting to save his race from slavery and other horrible fates at the hands of the evil Glukkons.
In this run, Samtastic rescues all 99 of Abe's fellow Mudokons, earning the good ending and unlocking some bonus features to boot.
This movie seemingly doesn't beat the previously published input time, due to playing on the new emulator, Bizhawk. But accurately speaking, this movie is 2:08.18 faster than the previous run.
If you like this movie, be sure to check out the other run of this game, where Samtastic & Dooty rush to the end of the game without caring about Abe's partners.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff