= Tier: Vault
|GBA Mario Party Advance (USA) in 1:40:47.93 by Nacho.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-03-27)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 177.55 MB, length: 1:46:52)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 159.18 MB, length: 1:46:52)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5037 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 5.0 (4 votes)
|- Uses death to save time|
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Genre: Board
|Mario Party Advance follows a different format than the main games, since only a single person can play without connecting to another GBA. In this game, the player moves around the game board, visiting characters, running quests, and playing minigames. Many of the non-player characters are from classic Nintendo 64 games like Super Mario 64, Mario Party, and Paper Mario.
In order to beat the game as fast as possible, Nacho manipulates luck to achieve favorable rolls. Careful Mushroom management also allows him to intentionally lose some minigames when it would be faster than beating them.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff