= Tier: Vault
|PSX Tekken (USA) in 01:40.0 by Spikestuff.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-06-17)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 25.24 MB, length: 04:55)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 34.61 MB, length: 04:55)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5133 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #3131 (01:45.58)
Rating: 4.0 (5 votes)
|- Uses hardest difficulty|
- Genre: Fighting
|The powerful fighter Heihachi Mishima throws his five-year-old son Kazuya off a cliff, saying that the child will survive the fall if he is truly his son. The fatally wounded boy is approached by the Devil, who offers him his life and a chance to become a fearsome fighter in exchange for his soul. Determined to get even with his father, Kazuya agrees. Twenty-one years later, Heihachi, now the head of a corrupt corporation, organizes a fighting championship his son is eager to join.
Tekken is a versus fighting game developed by Namco, first released in the arcades in 1994, then ported to the PlayStation in 1995. Besides Kazuya, other fighters of the tournament all have their own range of moves, something to prove, and a reason for any combat opponent to fear them. For example, Nina Williams is a trained assassin, Yoshimitsu is a robotic recreation of a ninja, and Marshall Law aims to set up a fighting school to pass on his knowledge.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff