= Tier: Moons
|SNES Mega Man X3 (USA) "100%" in 42:16.24 by Hetfield90, nrg_zam & GlitchMan.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-10-22)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 96.08 MB, length: 48:58)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 119.95 MB, length: 48:58)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5252 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Obsoletes movie #2980 (42:50.82)
Rating: 8.0 (4 votes)
|- 100% completion|
- Takes damage to save time
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|Mega Man X3 is the third game in the Mega Man X series, and the last one to be released on the SNES.
In this collaborative work, Hetfield90, nrg_zam & GlitchMan speed through the game very rapidly, collecting all heart tanks, subtanks, Ride Armor modules, upgrades and finally the Golden Armor.
It is a 34.57 improvement over the previous run by Hetfield90, thanks to a number of new glitches, explained in the authors' comments.
See also the any% run, which doesn't collect the upgrades but also collects the Z-Saber.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff