= Tier: Vault
|GB We're Back! - A Dinosaur's Story (USA) in 16:47.44 by Mothrayas.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2016-12-27)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 15.77 MB, length: 17:12)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 17.25 MB, length: 17:12)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5321 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: Too few votes (2) to display
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Genre: Action
- Genre: Platform
|We're Back! - A Dinosaur's Story was developed by Beam Software Pty., Ltd. and released in 1993. Interestingly, the same game was released in various forms, with four editions released in separate regions: We're Back in the USA, Baby T-Rex in Europe, Agro Saur in Australia, and Bamse in Sweden. The other versions are almost identical except for the graphics; likely they were rushed out to capitalize on popular licenses in different regions.
In this particular version adapted from an animated movie by Steven Spielberg, the player controls Rex (not related to Radical Rex) who must save his three dinosaur friends, Woog, Dweeb and Elsa, from Prof. Screweyes. It's up to Rex to storm the professor's castle and save his imprisoned friends.
Mothrayas skates and zips through the game in record time.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff