= Tier: Moons
|NES Town & Country Surf Designs II: Thrilla's Surfari (USA) in 12:37.02 by link_7777.|
|BizHawk Movie (.bk2) (date: 2017-04-09)|
MKV file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 37.63 MB, length: 14:40)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Compatibility) (size: 71.91 MB, length: 14:40)
Mirror archive.org (MKV Modern HQ)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Compatibility)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #5421 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
|- Takes damage to save time|
- Uses warps
- Genre: Action
|In order to restore his immortal powers, Wazula, an evil Kahuna, is ordered to travel to Hawaii to kidnap Barbi Bikini, who happens to be Thrilla Gorilla's girlfriend. Now, he's off to Africa so he can rescue her.
Town & Country Surf Designs II: Thrilla's Surfari features 7 worlds each containing 5 stages (except for the 1st and 3rd world where each contain only 4 stages). Most of the game involves controlling Thrilla on a skateboard, dodging or jumping over various obstacles and enemies while attempting to get to the end of the stage. Occasionally, he also rides a surfboard or even a shark.
link_7777, using a warp that skips most of 1-3, 1-4 (the boss of the first world) and all of world 2, defeats Wazula and rescues Barbi Bikini in record time.
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer, Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Nintendo Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- DOS, Microsoft MSX/MSX2/MSX2+/turboR, Microsoft Windows
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff