- Wraps or password: The 1-1, 1-2 and 4-2 warps
- The programming errors I abuse the most were the wall jump and the small hit box of the enemy
- I don't die, take hit or save (except the rerecord)
- At the beginning I was just tring to trained myself whit the emulator (it's the second TSA of my live)and at the and of the first level I decide to do the best possible performance I can
- For the one who don't know Super mario bros. It's a game where you need to go to every level end's castle to save the princess peach
- There were two major difficulties in my run 1. I'm new in the TSA domain and 2. I finsh this game only one time before (In the firt TAS I had done 24h before this one) so I had difficulty with the warps zone
- I think this movie is an improvment of another movie cause I think I beat the klmz 4:58 record
: Removing branch, since is unnecessary.
: I'll handle this.
: Set PAL flag appropriately for this movie
: This movie failed to beat #2753: MUGG's NES Super Mario Bros. "PAL" in 04:56.48
, the best current PAL submission.