- This is a real and my first tas
- Hope this will be good :p
- I used the Emulator : vba-rerecording v24 Binary (svn 422)
- With BIOS emulator :)
- I take some hits but it's more Time
- i Aim More faster possible but i try to take the more lums possible.
- The game it's the easiest Rayman 2 for TAS because you can finish it with 0 cages and 0 lums vs the pc and ps1 and n64 version who needs some lums
- And the boss is ridiculious... so easyy!!
- And you must save the world from Darkness, Mr.Razorbeard
- I didn't endcode movie because i don't know how and a guy say me you can encode me :p
- I start with this tas because nobody tas it
(Sorry for my english, i'm french)
(And i wondering if you can e-mail why my movie is rejected if it's)
- i do 1832 rerec and i played like 5,6 hours non stop for finish this :)
: Claiming for judgment.
: Hello got4n, and welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately, I will have to reject this movie. The play quality is not up to par for this site; I see many times where you wait for a few seconds without moving for no discernible reason, and the playing in general looks like it could be significantly improved. It looks like with more time investment (5 to 6 hours is definitely not enough for most TASes, much less one that's over 40 minutes long), and more careful play (1832 rerecords also definitely aren't enough for a run of this caliber), the movie could be improvable by several minutes. Because of that, I'm rejecting this run.
Better luck next time!