This movie beats all levels in this game. After the ending there's one more level, which I decided to play as well.
- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.20.10
- Takes damage to save time
- Minor glitch abuse
Tricks used in this run
- Speed cycling
- While jumping the main character normally has a speed of 405, but with the input pattern: >>_>>_... The character gets an average speed of 407 while jumping.
- Jump boosting
- By jumping off enemies which aren't killed instantly, the character can increase his velocity up to 456, with speed cycling to 458.
- The clipping glitch in this game is so easy, it is impossible to miss. Just be at the very left on the wall and constantly press to the left.
| Address|| Type|| Description|
| 0541|| unsigned Byte|| X Position|
| 0542|| unsigned Byte|| X Position 2nd|
| 052C|| unsigned Byte|| X Subpixel|
| 052A|| signed Word|| X Speed|
| 0543|| unsigned Byte|| Y Position|
| 0544|| unsigned Byte|| Y Position 2nd|
| 04E6|| unsigned Byte|| Y Subpixel|
| 04F2|| unsigned Byte|| Y Speed|
Here a picture of a tomatoe.
: Accepting for Moons.