"Come and ride with me." "On the back of the sword!" - Spikestuff
Take my gift from Vietnam - N?K
- Bios: SCPH1000 (NTSC-J bios)
- Hardest Difficulty
- Goes for in-game time
- Goes for speed instead of entertainment aka going for Vault
- lua used + created
- Heavy Luck manipulation
| Challenger|| Round 1|| Round 2|| Total Time|
| Nina|| 1.31|| 1.32|| 2.63|
| Michelle|| 1.35|| 1.37|| 2.72|
| Lei|| 1.33|| 1.32|| 2.65|
| Jack-2|| 1.31|| 1.35|| 2.66|
| Jun|| 1.34|| 1.36|| 2.70|
| King|| 1.32|| 1.32|| 2.64|
| Paul|| 1.31|| 1.34|| 2.65|
| Kunimitsu|| 1.31|| 1.32|| 2.63|
| Kazuya|| 1.22|| 1.38|| 2.60|
| Devil|| 1.30|| 1.32|| 2.62|
| Total|| 13.10|| 13.40|| 26.50|
Placed as Frame times:
| Challenger|| Round 1|| Round 2|| Frame Time|
| Nina|| 79|| 79|| 158|
| Michelle|| 81|| 82|| 163|
| Lei|| 80|| 79|| 159|
| Jack-2|| 79|| 81|| 160|
| Jun|| 80|| 82|| 162|
| King|| 79|| 79|| 158|
| Paul|| 79|| 80|| 159|
| Kunimitsu|| 79|| 79|| 158|
| Kazuya|| 73|| 83|| 156|
| Devil|| 78|| 79|| 157|
| Total|| 787|| 803|| 1590|
Quick Rundown on previous TASes:
The First submission
used Law and had an in-game time of 1'43"81
The next submission
used King which had an in-game time of 1'25"93
The third run
(which was not submitted) used Yoshimitsu with an in-game time of 50"28.
and first approved TAS
had an in-game time of 35"98.
This is a 26"50 (569 (~9.48
) ingame improvement) TAS which uses the truest
fastest moves of Yoshimitsu to finish of the fights.
- Japanese version? Why Japanese version? Stuff loads up quicker at the start... and the main language is english so yea...
- The improvements involves an in-game time of 9"48.
- I wrote stuff in my previous TAS incorrectly especially about fastest move that was an oversight, I used the 3rd fastest combo in my previous TAS and now we have left punch with Spinning Harakiri.
- N?K helped loads in this TAS. Majority of the work was his and I was basically the cleaner minimizing the input.
- unknown Re-records is shown because I mainly used Notepad++ and abused loads with the program which means I couldn't give a rough estimate on this one, sorry about that.
- Our fastest round is with Kazuya with a time of 1.22 (73 Frames) due to him charging, our slowest round was with Kazuya of 1.38 (83 Frames) and the fastest Fight average was, you guessed it Kazuya of an average time of 1.30 (78 Frames).
- When reading the subtitles it is mentioning everything in Frame time 0x000C4F80 - 2 bytes.
- Luck manipulation was done with ghost input and/or input which was chopped to get the hit on the opposing character.
I have fate with lucky control. Lucky are things hard to say about them. Just spam buttons and woot, got it :D
Getting every AI fight to charge (which is actually impossible, they all depend on the previous fight
Suggested Screenshot: 2605
We are both voting Meh
: Nice improvement on the previous run, although viewer response still isn't very positive. Accepting to the Vault as an improvement to the published run
: Spikestuff, don't you dare...