<For viewers, this movie has to overcome the game with shortcuts and jumps backwards. I know there are others like them, but I think they are being reversed with small jumps. Being my first TAS, I had no difficulty in doing so because the game is no longer playing time and has only 5:30. The shortcuts are in the 1-2 level noos leads to level 4-1 and then 4-2 is in the noos leads to level 8-1.>
- Emulator used: <Snes9x v1.53>
- < Complete the game in the shortest time possible>
- <Is to complete levels how to jump backwards>
- <Skip the line with 5000 points>
Well, here I up my first TAS to this page. Is to complete levels how to jump backwards. Excuse my English regularly, because I speak Spanish and I practice English. Thanks for watching the video. The game was simple, but there were some delays with 8-4 level because carnivorous plants did not hide quickly.
<Well, the audience likes new things or rather creative>
<Nothing for now>
: Hello SierraNTS, and welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately, I'm rejecting your run for a few reasons:
- One, your run is much below the technical standards of the current runs on the site of Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario All-Stars. It is nearly a minute slower than the NES Super Mario Bros. run, and most of the time loss isn't necessary.
- For Super Mario All-Stars, it is better to use the Super Mario All-Stars+Super Mario World ROM, as it loads the game faster.
- It is unwise to use Super Mario All-Stars to run Super Mario Bros. anyway. The NES version is preferred, as well as faster.
- The run loses time unnecessarily by doing things such as a wall-jump where it isn't needed.
- For a run that intends to jump backwards all the time, there is, in my mind, too much running forward involved.
- In addition, the movie breaks its own rule at the start of 8-4 by jumping forward. A movie that breaks its own category rules is unacceptable.
- It is submitted on April Fools' Day, which may or may not be a valid reason for rejection.
Because of this, I'll have to reject your run. Better luck next time!