This TAS is 68 frames(1.13 seconds) faster than my previous run
- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.2
- Abuses programming errors in the game
Super Mario Forever(aka. Frustration) is a famous hack of Super Mario Bros. in which there are many very difficult and precise jumps. This hack is easier than Hard Relay Mario and MMM because it only has 4 stages and won't use many glitches to beat the hack.
| Player|| Record|| Difference|
| Timothy Cookson|| 02:32.42|| +1.27 seconds|
| MarioUniverseZone(1st run)|| 02:32.28|| +1.13 seconds|
| MarioUniverseZone(2nd run)|| 02:31.15|| -|
- The long fire bar didn't slow me down because I stay away from that fast.
- The trampoline saved me a lot of time, and I didn't want to get the fireworks.
- The easiest stage about Katakana of Cheer Up!
- The hardest stage of this hack. I didn't want to get the bullet bill because it will slowed me down. The stage saved a lot of time because I used more precise glitches to beat the game. The movie file ended at the frame touching the axe. Mario touching the axe and getting hurt at the same time.
Have fun watching!
Sorry, don't speak English...
: Rejecting for being a bad hack, as has been mentioned in several previous submissions of this game. As optimized as the run may be, it still does not offer anything over the published run of Hard Relay Mario
, a much better hack with a similar "Kaizo" style.