Apple Cider Spider is a short platformer. It features three levels and seven difficulties. In this TAS the seventh (six) difficulty is used.
- Emulator used: BizHawk 1.11.1
- There are no shortcuts in this game!
- Jumping is the fastest form of movement.
- Collecting numbers causes the spider to stop for a moment. It can't be avoided.
- Between levels there's a huge delay on the seventh difficulty which can't be avoided either.
- The direction the spider is looking after climbing up a rope depends on the side the spider is climbing.
- Turning on ropes is generally slower. Except when waiting for an object to pass, or depending on the distance to the next rope.
- It's not possible to jump under low ceilings.
- There's lots of waiting in this game.
- In higher difficulties the game runs faster and there are more objects.
Do not disturb!
: The game is a bit primitive but viewer response was reasonably good. Accepting for Moons.
: Encoding while Archive is down, will publish both (or more?) when it gets over it.