- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.2
- Aims for fastest real-time
- Manipulates luck
- Plays at hardest difficulty
- 100% completion
Hello! This game is Battle Kid 2, I made it "100%" run. It including open Portal ABCDE, get double power shot and x,y.
I watched caitsith2's TAS, nEilfox's TAS and some videos like SGDQ, and I think it can be improved.
I compared nEilfox's TAS, changed the route. Get pink cave Orrexium and open Portal B later. Manipulates luck like in ice cave to get Orrexium. Changed bosses fright way and so on. I improved it 3156 frames.
- When in the corner and no get the X-sludge obtained, don't put left or right in polluted water, it can be faster.
- When fight bosses, to be as close to him (her), it can be faster.
- When jump in to water and get the feather fall obtained, put up in first frame it can be faster.
- Treble jump faster move than double jump, of course, double jump can faster move than one jump.
- Use jump breakpoint in front of the next scene can be faster move.
- When get the feather fall obtained, behind of jump put up can faster drop.
- As much as possible jump high, it can get more acceleration.
- Static scenes put jump in first frame maybe can faster.
All in all, I remade this TAS saved about 3 seconds.
caitsith2 Thanks your lua and encode videos, them help me a lot.
Masterjun Thanks your idea about odd pixel values can go around enemies, also can faster drop in some places and do something danger.
feos Thanks to help me fight Misha.
The screenshot suggestion is
: Updated movie file with a 21-frame improvement.
: There are known small improvements here and there, but nothing major or particularly noticeable to the viewer. That aside, this is still a fun, fast-paced, action-packed TAS. Accepting for Moons.
: Processing (likely going to use caitsith2's encodes).