Table of contents [expand all
] [collapse all
This movie improves 357 frames from the previously submitted  NES Inversion (1.4) by MESHUGGAH in 05:24.85
First it was just 25 frames improvement, later jhztfs saved even more and made a little frame war. This is the 8th version of this submission.
For more detailed informations, refer to this submission text: #4075: MESHUGGAH's NES Inversion in 05:24.85
- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.2
- Aims for fastest shortest input
- Entertains without losing a frame
- 2 frames saved on world 1 stage 3 by switching dimension when jumping to bump satoshi's head.
- 11 frames saved on world 1 stage by using L+R to move both satoshi's into right direction.
- 7 frames saved on world 2 stage 1 by going right after collecting the collectable.
- 3 frames saved on world 2 stage 2 by better ending with dimension switching.
- 10 frame saved on world 3 stage 3 by switching dimension and jumping at the same frame and collecting the top left earlier.
- 44 frames saved on world 4 stage 2 by better strategy at 3rd column and jumping up to the spring instead of just moving there.
- 68 frames saved on world 4 stage 3 by collecting the top ones first.
- 207 frames saved on world 4 stage 5 by switching dimension rapidly to move faster on the inverse arrows.
- 5 frames saved on the final level by jumping with the clone in the air done by touching the moving platform with the real satoshi.
: Replaced with v8 (a 331-frame improvement over the initial submission) and accepting as an improvement to the published movie