= Tier: Vault
|GBC Déjà Vu I & II: The Casebooks of Ace Harding (USA/Europe) "Case Book 2" in 10:05.0 by Randil.|
|VBA movie (.vbm) (date: 2006-07-21)|
MP4 file via BitTorrent (size: 8.64 MB, length: 13:15)
MP4 file via BitTorrent (Modern HQ) (size: 8.97 MB, length: 13:15)
Mirror archive.org (MP4 Modern HQ)
Watch on (www.dailymotion.com)
Watch on (www.youtube.com)
Submission #785 — Author's comments
Discuss this movie
Rating: 5.4 (21 votes)
|- Genre: Storybook|
|This is a TAS of the game Deja Vu 2, the sequel to the popular Deja Vu for NES. This time, however, you do remember who you are, and you also remember that you owe some mobster a lot of money.
The goal in the game, however, is not to get the money - instead you're supposed to frame the mobsters. You do this by planting certain items in desks and stuff like that.
Overall, this movie is a lot like the other storybook TAS: super-fast menu navigation, a lot of route planning, and the general feeling of "What in the world is going on in this movie?"
Please read the welcome
page if you haven't already done so.
It explains the rules and methods that apply to all of these movies,
particularly the use of savestates
and frame advance
. Also refer to our Glossary
to understand terms we use, such as TAS
or other unfamiliar terms.
Similar movies by name and category traits (warning: can be quite random sometimes):
- Newest publications
- Special Stars
- Browse movies by system:
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Family Computer/Famicom Disk System, Super NES/Super Famicom, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive/32X/CD, Sega Saturn
- Nintendo Game Boy/SGB/GBC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS
- NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/CD/SuperGrafx
- DOS, Microsoft MSX, Microsoft Windows
- Atari 2600/7800, Atari Lynx
- Apple II, Commodore 64
- Bandai WonderSwan
- Sony PlayStation
- Search by game name:
Webmasters, please don't link directly to the files.
Link to this page or the
Republication of movies from this site is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Video and audio content must not be changed (including the pointers to this site).
- The movies must be prominently labeled as tool-assisted speedruns.
- The actual player(s) (always shown at this site) must be properly credited.
Do not label them with speculations. If unsure, ask the site staff