De Hack Ed
My TODO list
(includes personal projects)
VisualBoyAdvance with movie playback for Linux, at a minimum. Rerecording might come later. Done, can make AVIs for GB and GBA
Gens modding Done, though not quite how I'd have liked it.
- Automation to the AVI encoding process
- Some seed assistance for BitTorrent (btfriendly.py doesn't do what I'm going to want)
Dig into FCEU's key bindings, rebind stuff and modify the joystick code for my own recording purposes. Okay, but no joystick yet.
GMV support in microstorage?
Useful Web Scripts
- Savestate-ify - You can edit when a movie ends by using load-state and then terminating recording. Now you can edit when a movie starts by submitting an SMV (or VBM) and a save-state to this script. Snes9x and VBA in GameboyAdvance mode only.
- Microstorage - Hosts FCM/FM2, SMV, VBM, M64, MMV, GMV, PXM and DSM files online.
Movies I've made
(As of January 1st, 2013)
- Lifetime hits: 569,601 to info pages; 187,240 files download; 81,137 view of homepage (upload page)
- Space (compressed): 663 megabytes
- Space (uncompressed): 6948 megabytes
- Files uploaded: 30,487
(As of January 31st, 2011; this section isn't necessarily a good idea)
- Space (compressed): 522 megabytes
- Space (uncompressed): 4515 megabytes
- Files uploaded: 22,513
- By file type:
- smv: 9309
- vbm: 3731
- fcm: 3555
- m64: 2223
- gmv: 1466
- fm2: 1301
- dsm: 164
- mmv: 155
- pxm: 24
- unrecognized filetype: didn't bother counting
DeHackEd last edited by DeHackEd
on 2013-01-01 21:42:50Page info and history | Latest diff | List referrers | View Source
This page appears to be the personal page of DeHackEd.
The following information is available of this person:
Note: Opinions expressed on homepages of our users
are the personal opinions of those people, and don't
necessarily represent the opinion of the whole TASVideos community.