"Moons" represent the middle publication tier
at TASVideos. It includes movies of high technical quality and entertainment value.
- Aims to fulfill the site's goal of being entertainment based and provide impressive and high quality TAS movies to the audience.
- The dominant criteria here is entertainment value to the users. This will be assessed via votes, comments, and views.
- These movies must be impressive, attempt to entertain the audience even when it does not save time.
- Speed/entertainment trade-offs are acceptable.
- Must be perceived to be well optimized, and show competence in TAS techniques.
Game and goal choice
- Game choice is a strong factor. The game must be one that facilitates entertainment value when tool-assistance is applied.
- Goal choice is not too important in this tier: esoteric and unorthodox goals are acceptable as long as they make for entertaining movies.
- However the goal choices should be clear, so it's understood what needs to be accomplished in order to obsolete it.
- Arbitrary goal choices need to offer new TAS material to be accepted. Choices which have no goal other than to create a new game branch are rejected.
Moons last edited by Nach
on 2014-05-05 18:39:33Page info and history | Latest diff | List referrers | View Source