My username here is "nitsuja".
Published runs I've made: view the list here
(I hope others will obsolete these runs; I'm not really for ownership of a run by the player that recorded it, and I'd like to see what new tricks can be added.
Runs I would like to do eventually or see somebody else do:
- Elevator Action - Old & New (GBA) - New
- Pocky & Rocky (SNES) - 2 player, hard mode, no hits taken from enemies - not as easy as it seems. I found that powerups don't actually increase the damage you do, but they have smaller advantages. Both players can slide tackle each other on the same frame to spin quickly or through tough parts of stages, this uses health but I won't count it as taking damage.
- Equinox (SNES) - Currently stalled from lack of interest (of me and of others) and realizing I'll have to go back and get a spell I skipped.
- Metal Combat-Falcon's Revenge (SNES) - hard mode, falcon - Most enemies can be killed much faster than probably anybody would guess
- Yoshi's Safari (SNES) - 100% kills and coins with the expert mode code on, and set to 2-player for more optimal movement
- Popful Mail (Sega CD) - Using the Boomerang for Mail instead of the Electro Cane because it's faster in many ways in a TAS, and juggling boomerangs in boss fights should be quite difficult and impressive-looking. Also, frame-precise character switching abuse (run, switch, jump, switch, fly) allows skipping at least one series of rooms in the mines and possibly more.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Megamix (Sega CD) - Whenever it's finished... Anyway it's a great game for TASing in basically every way. Probably warrants multiples TASes.
- Sonic Rush (NDS)
- Kirby's Canvas Curse (NDS)
- Yoshi's Island DS (NDS)
Other runs I would like to see:
- The World Ends With You (NDS)
- Terranigma (SNES) - any%
- River City Ransom EX (GBA) - 1p on Crazy difficulty with +2 speed
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) - With so many options, there must be some way to beat the game quickly. Criticals and misses can be manipulated quite handily. Should attempt to fight no unnecessary battles, I think it'd be faster (if it's possible). (Whoever does this had better not forget to change the brightness to TV Mode!)
- Donkey Kong (SGB)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
- Star Fox 64 (N64) - some high-score-oriented goal
- Metal Slug Advanced (GBA)
- Batman 2 (NES)
- Riviera - The Promised Land (GBA) - might be better for TASing than it seems; the text and between-battle stuff is all very fast, although it may be difficult to plan for combat.
And if/when it becomes possible:
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)
Nitsuja last edited by Nach
on 2012-08-14 04:18:46Page info and history | Latest diff | List referrers | View Source
This page appears to be the personal page of nitsuja.
The following information is available of this person:
Note: Opinions expressed on homepages of our users
are the personal opinions of those people, and don't
necessarily represent the opinion of the whole TASVideos community.