YouTube Uploader is a portable application made by Nach
in April 2012 for easing the process of uploading files to YouTube. The program is frequently referred to as ytu
- Supports large files.
- Automatic resume.
- Resumable if the program was terminated.
- Usable with batch files.
- Can be throttled.
- Upload to YouTube, along with metadata and permissions.
- Resume uploads to YouTube.
- Update metadata and permissions for an existing video on YouTube.
- Delete files from YouTube.
- Upload captions to YouTube.
- List all past uploads to YouTube.
- Command line usage (prompt/terminal/console).
- Various information retrieval
- Proxied authentication for official TVC.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.
- This product does not send data anywhere except to Google's servers to perform the features described above. Your privacy is not invaded in any way.
- By using this product, you are using YouTube's APIs and agree to their terms of service.
- You can revoke access to this product from your account by visiting your Google security permissions.
Documented Undocumented Features
You can create settings.txt where you can add 3 lines for certain settings.
- IP Version (IPv4/IPv6).
- Debugging Enabled.
- Speed to throttle to.
If IP Version
is not set (empty or non existent line), or is not a recognized entry, than any IP version supported by the system will be used, without preference being given to version 4 or version 6.
If debugging is not set, then the application will function as usual. However if it is on, then the network connection will be fully debugged.
The following info will be printed:
- IPs resolved.
- HTTP request and response headers.
- SSL/TLS ciphers and protocols used.
- Certificate information.
- Connection status details.
For throttling, specify the maximum amount of bytes that should be transferred per second.
YoutubeUploader last edited by Nach
on 2017-02-12 10:42:26Page info and history | Latest diff | List referrers | View Source