Hi, welcome to my homepage. I'm zggzdydp, 24 years old, come from China. I joined the site in Sep, 2006. The first TAS I watched is Phil and Genisto's Super Castlevania 4 for SNES, I was so surprised that can't believe a game can be played so superbly! Later, I knew it's a tool-assisted movie, so I tried to make some Castlevania movies (I like the series : D ), now I want to do some runs of other game as well. By the way, many people said my nickname is very strange... actually, it's initialism of Chinese.
My published movies
Runs I like watching
-  NES Wai Wai World (JPN) by fuzi2 in 30:58.67: this is a perfect game for Famicom, and it's one of my favorite games, I have played it a lots with my brothers when I was a kid. The run is also great! Very nice route, awesome glitches, cool action in plane-stage, I enjoy the run very much.
-  NES Super Mario Bros. 3 (USA PRG1) by Genisto in 10:34.55: a great run of a great game, amazing!
-  NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (USA) by adelikat in 16:33.5: the left+right glitch is very interesting, and I like the trick that jumped long hole in stage 4 by taking damage from enemy.
-  NES Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (JPN) "Sypha path" by Samhain-Grim in 27:50.57: a great game's movie, all of the 3 Castlevania 3 runs are great, I like this version most.
-  NES Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers 2 (USA) "2 players" by dragonxyk in 11:04.65: funny movie.
-  NES Journey to Silius (USA) by klmz in 09:32.03: the game has great music.
-  SNES Super Castlevania IV (USA) by Phil & Genisto in 31:15.7: awesome run, no comment more.
- gocha's SNES Ganbare Goemon 3 (J): the run hasn't been submitted, I like the game, and many glitches were used in the run, looks awesome and interesting.
-  SNES Super Metroid (JPN/USA) "100%" by JXQ in 1:10:45.02: to be honest, I don't like the game very much, but... can a normal human make input animation so awesome? How crazy that is!!! JXQ really is a sick man (someone said this, not me ^_^).
-  Genesis Gunstar Heroes (USA) by arkiandruski in 35:28.92: the game has beautiful graphics.
-  Genesis Rocket Knight Adventures (USA) by Upthorn in 27:18.13: high speed is cool.
-  GBA Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (USA) by JXQ in 30:43.92: obsoleted by me, however, this run and mine are different category, I still enjoy the warpless route.
Runs/wips I look forward to
- NES Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima 4, interesting game, someone prepare to do this.
- GBA Castlevania AoS all-souls run by pirate_sephiroth/arkiandruski, warpless run by Yrr, the 2 runs have kept for a long time...
- xipo's NES Contra Force, his test run looks pretty good, I hope he improve it and submit on the site.
- gocha's Ganbare Goemon 3 new version.
- N64 Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
- N64 Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
What I'm working on
Zggzdydp last edited by Nach
on 2012-08-14 04:10:29Page info and history | Latest diff | List referrers | View Source
This page appears to be the personal page of zggzdydp.
The following information is available of this person:
Note: Opinions expressed on homepages of our users
are the personal opinions of those people, and don't
necessarily represent the opinion of the whole TASVideos community.