Submission Text Full Submission Page
Use of warps zone
Using Frame Advance and Record-count Speedrun make on a keyboard
I not use birth Memory watch or other tools
Make no bug
Speedrun done on the emulator Fceux

mmbossman: Rejecting for being slower than the currently published movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2355: sonicmason's NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" in 05:49.94
Player (208)
You must beat the current record for the run to be accepted. Warps: 4:58.18 No Warps Minus World Walking Only (No B Button) Your movie does not beat the warps run. Please do not submit runs that do not beat existing records.
Active player (276)
Ok, I watched this video. The amount of times you stopped running and just stopped is pretty high to call this a speedrun. You can do this entire game a lot faster with just average TASing, let alone average normal playing. There are some rerecords which suggests you do understand how they work, but don't for some reason see the need to perfect every action (like for example, jumping and falling fast off the side from inside the first pipe rather than just walking off) Not only does this fail to beat the current published run of any description (minus the No B category), it even fails to beat the current real-time speedrun on SDA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz3SzHaThQ8 <- something for your viewing pleasure, to put into perspective.
Expert player (2582)
Toothache wrote:
Ok, I watched this video.
Me too, and I still don't know why I did it...
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
Player (58)
I'm not going to watch a run that I know will be rejected, (or cancelled?) it would just be a waste of my time.
Senior Moderator
Thanks for telling us.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3585)
Strike Two. You probably will want to read this before submitting a third: http://tasvideos.org/Rules.html Nothing worth discussing here, locking the thread.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects