Submission Text Full Submission Page

Objectives

• use suboptimal character
  • abuse death to save time
  • heavy luck manipulation

Comment

this lot slower than official hagar run but I think its good to have all character.
  • luck manipulation is very important I can get enemy's hp into that small.
Also,I level very fast by manipulating the barrel items to gain quick xp.

SPECIAL move

There is a very powerful special move.
To do this, jump back and press up, when landed press b.
But using this move cause large amount of pause so its important only on some situation.
I do lot of knee attack , it looks so repetetive but Com'on its faster.
Waiting for your feedback

feos: Rejecting because of these reasons. The feedback was unexpectedly poor, the movie itself was deadly boring, thus not Moons; and being slower than the already vaulted record (due to suboptimal character) means it's not a Vault run either.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3853: Marx's NES Mighty Final Fight "Guy" in 11:41.34
Editor
Please elaborate on how this differs due to the character choice.
Soig
He/Him
Skilled player (1469)
I think it's a good one.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1235)
Vault doesn't allow suboptimal characters. And this run is much more boring than the already vaulted fastest branch. Which means it can't go to Moons as a side branch. The feedback on this submission is deadly poor, the move set is also much inferior to the existing TAS. These lead towards rejection already, but I want to know if someone disagrees.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!