Post subject: Changing the DS time during a run
Skilled player (1706)
http://www.nanashinogame-wiki.com/%A5%A2%A5%A4%A5%C6%A5%E0.html It seems the DS clock needs to be at 3 different hours in order to obtain cartridges for 100%. How does one do that? I changed my settings to these: And it still won't start from the system menu.
Editor, Experienced player (817)
Your firmware or your install might be the problem: this works fine on my end with those exact settings. Check both, delete your desmume.ini file, or do a fresh install.
Skilled player (1706)
xy2_ wrote:
Your firmware or your install might be the problem: this works fine on my end with those exact settings. Check both, delete your desmume.ini file, or do a fresh install.
Ok. It works now. Thanks very much. :) Edit: Now it seems I can't change the time and make it save. Changing it from 0:00 to anything esle using the System menu doesn't seem to work.
ALAKTORN
He/Him
Player (99)
Is there a reason why you use Bus-Level Timing? Last I heard it wasn’t proven to be any more accurate than not.
Editor, Experienced player (817)
ALAKTORN wrote:
Is there a reason why you use Bus-Level Timing? Last I heard it wasn’t proven to be any more accurate than not.
DS console verification is at its early stage; but for syncing, Advanced Bus-Level Timing is much more accurate. A movie made without it will barely sync, while one made with it syncs perfectly on real hardware.
Fortranm
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (775)
This question may not be too relevant to this topic, but does the emulator support switching slot2 roms in movie files? It's necessary to switch the the rom in slot2 to fight all MMZ3&4 bosses in MMZX.
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
xy2_ wrote:
for syncing, Advanced Bus-Level Timing is much more accurate. A movie made without it will barely sync, while one made with it syncs perfectly on real hardware.
[citation needed]
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
Skilled player (1706)
ALAKTORN wrote:
I'm only using it because it was ticked on by default. :P