(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Battle for Bikini Bottom has a surprisingly diverse range of tricks, clips, and momentum exploits. Any% with In-Game Codes shows off a short and sweet demonstration of the Tool-Assisted potential in this game.

Game objective: Defeat the final boss as quickly as possible (with use of in-game codes).

Important info for syncing the dtm of this TAS:

• Game ISO MD5 checksum of "9e18f9a0032c4f3092945dc38a6517d3".
  • Frame limit set to auto.
  • Dual Core and Idle Skipping turned off.
  • LLE Recompiler Audio.
  • Do not use a Memory Card.
  • I can provide an SRAM file if need be.

Comments.

The single requirement to complete Battle for Bikini Bottom —to unlock the final bosses— is having 75 Golden Spatulas, or more, to open the door inside the Chum Bucket. One of the in-game codes used, to receive 10 spatulas —entered as "X,Y,Y,X,X,Y,Y,X" in the menu while holding R and L— is activated 8 times throughout the run. The other codes used in conjunction, simply to speed up movement and add routing options, include unlocking the two main upgrades, Bubble Bowl (X,Y,X,Y,X,X,Y,Y) and Cruise Bubble (Y,X,Y,X,Y,Y,X,X); as well as the Cruise Control code (X,X,X,X,Y,Y,X,X,Y,X,Y,Y), which speeds up the Cruise Bubble animation. All codes were typed in the optimal order, as codes that start/end with differing inputs can be typed 1 frame after the previous, as opposed to 2 frames if they start and end on the same button. There is also a limit to how many codes can be entered in an 5 second window, 8, so the codes were added in separate bursts.

The main tricks used in this run include:

Instant Cruise Boost(ICB), Displacement Bubble Bowl (Boost) (DBB(B)), L Clip, Spongeball Displacement, "NNJ", Ledge Grab Clip, Bubble Ball Clip.

ICB:

A Cruise Boost (CB) is a trick performed by using both Cruise Bubble and Bubble Bowl on the same frame, with momentum, while in a static position. CB's store your momentum and lock it in the direction of SpongeBob's facing angle. Instant Cruise Boosts (ICB) are performed by doing a CB on the frame before running into collision, while the exact distance away from that collision as your momentum while carry you over the following frame. On flat ground, optimal ICBs increase momentum by 5 units each time they're performed, and do stack, though they become more and more precise the more momentum you have. (Regular CBs do not stack). ICBs and CBs both overwrite scripted momentum on things like trampolines.

Displacement Bubble Bowl:

Bubble Bowl speed is determined by the distance covered on the initiating frame of the animation. Walking on flat ground, Bubble Bowls are 5 speed. On descending ground, they may sometimes reach 8-10. The biggest displacement in this run, using Spongeball Displacement, results in 146 speed. Generally when a displacement is this big, we add "Boost" to the end of the title of this trick.

L Clip:

Using Cruise Missile (pressing L) can allow SpongeBob to clip thin walls and tight spaces if he has enough speed. It can be used in combination with Displacement Bubble Bowl, sometimes called an "L bowl", to clip much thicker walls.

Spongeball Displacement:

When using the Spongeball power up which is laying around some areas of the game, your last interaction with collision, if there was one, is stored as you finish the transformation animation. This often doesn't amount to anything, unless the collision was moving, then when you release the Spongeball, you will be displaced with the direction and momentum of the collision stored.

NNJ:

This trick does not have an official name, but is jokingly referred to as NNJ in the small BfBB TAS community. It's the trick used during the "Kah - Rah - Tae!" Robo SpongeBob battle, to jump into an invisible trigger which ends the fight instantly. By balancing on top of a Bubble Ball, and throwing another one, it's possible to be pushed up onto and follow the second ball, then use it's rational momentum to jump extremely high. This is by far the worst trick to TAS, as you have no influence over SpongeBob once the second Bubble Bowl animation is initiated. You must be precisely positioned, with the perfect amount of momentum, such that you do not fall off the rolling ball before throwing the second ball, and even then, you need the proper facing angle to be pushed onto that ball.

Ledge Grab Clip:

This is exactly what it sounds like. When grabbing a ledge in BfBB, other collision is ignored. Due to misalignments, some floors and ceilings can be clipped through from below by jumping at them and ledge grabbing specific areas.

Bubble Ball Clip:

Used in the "The Small Shall Rule... Or Not" brain interior, the Bubble Ball can be clipped through collision, as long as SpongeBob's right hand (where the ball appears when thrown) is pushed up against a wall in a very specific way.

Stage by stage comments

SpongeBob's Pineapple

This TAS starts by cheating in Bubble Bowl, Cruise Bubble, and Cruise Control, along with 50 Spatulas (in sets of 10). As mentioned, it's faster to enter all 11 codes used in this run in two separate bursts. Once the first set of codes are entered, an ICB is used to reach the door to leave.

Bikini Bottom HUB

A well placed Bubble Bowl is thrown such that it bounces off collision enough to end up by the Poseidome gate, and be moving slow enough to catch up to, after preforming an ICB on Plankton. A Displacement Bubble Bowl Boost (DBBB) and L Clip are performed to bypass the gate. The Bubble Bowl, again, is aimed to bounce off objects such that it slows down and can be caught up to. An ICB is performed on the Jellyfish manipulated into position through prior movement. Now using Sponge Ball, the rational momentum of the Bubble Ball is stored, as well as it's position relative to SpongeBob, which together cause a massive displacement when Spongeball is deactivated, used to DBBB and L clip all the way to the Chum Bucket entrance. The remaining Cheats are entered before opening the door.

Chum Bucket

Nothing particularly interesting or complicated happens here. An ICB is performed and the cutscenes are overlapped by activating one and sliding into the next.

Kah - Rah - Tae!

As explained earlier, an NNJ is used to reach the trigger (likely accidentally left in by developers) which instantly ends the fight.

The Small Shall Rule... Or Not

Stacking two ICBs, SpongeBob has more than enough momentum to exploit the height of the first trampoline —which normally bounces you to the right— and land on unintended collision above the starting platform. From there, an L clip is used to get inside Robo SpongeBob's brain. The stage, and speedrun, are completed when all 3 fuses in the brain are destroyed and the final cutscene initiated. Using a serious of Ledge Grab Clips and a well placed Bubble Ball Clip, all fuses are destroyed from within.

Memory: Claiming for judging
Memory: The TAS looks fairly optimized.
The main controversy surrounding this submission was the usage of cheat codes. Multiple codes were used here, some unlocking abilities from later in the game, and others giving high quantities of the main collectible which allows for going to the final boss of the game immediately. A lot of people felt that the usage of the latter cheat code greatly cheapened the TAS. The votes reflected this with 21 No votes and only 6 Yes votes and 1 Meh vote. This means that without a doubt, this TAS cannot be accepted into Moons.
Our rules state that cheat codes are not allowed. This is not a strict rule, some codes may be acceptable under certain circumstances but otherwise we want to avoid it. With Vault, we are much stricter and code usage is limited to unlocking hard modes or additional level sets.
Some people may wonder why we have such rules. Why can't we be like speedrun.com and let game communities decide for themselves? The difference between speedrun.com and TASVideos is that speedrun.com is a platform on which communities can share content, and host their leaderboards, whereas TASVideos is a publisher of TASes.
What being a publisher means is that we offer different services from something like speedrun.com. The submissions we accept have been vetted by the judges and the community to ensure that the movie is of the utmost quality. Sometimes during the submission process, we manage to improve upon the original submission and will update it so that the movie is still able to go through acceptance. We then host the input files for these accepted TASes on our site and they become accessible for all time. We host videos of these TASes that our encoders try to ensure is of the highest quality and may correct graphical glitches caused by bad emulation or otherwise make things more appealing to the viewer.
Due to these services we offer, we restrict what we accept to that which is considered entertaining (Moons and Stars) and that which beats traditional records (Vault). Both types of movies need to follow our rules as well. Accepting codes to allow for faster completion in Vault would have a dramatic effect on the whole site. For games with level select codes you may simply choose to play the final level. For games with invincibility codes, enemies and obstacles would become less important to dodge. It would drastically lower the technical standards for entry onto our site. This is similar to our stance on easy modes. Adittionally, the Battle for Bikini leaderboard caters towards those interested in Battle for Bikini Bottom specifically. Our website caters to people interested in a much wider variety of TAS content. Allowing this run as a fastest completion of sorts would be incredibly strange since clear legitimacy is one of our defining features.
In conclusion this run is not Vaultable, and since the audience feedback was quite poor, cannot go to Moons either. There is very likely a place for this run, but TASVideos is not that place.
It has been stated that there has been a high amount of discoveries as of late, making it difficult to do a proper full game TAS. This is not a reason for us to accept a shortened TAS that breaks the rules instead. If a new discovery happens during the creation of a TAS and is not able to be implemented without great effort, we allow such movies to be accepted regardless.
Additionally the author stated that the game tends to have sync issues with movies longer than 15 minutes. I would like to direct to the Dolphin Issue tracker where one may report this issue to the Dolphin developers.
Some people have asked whether or not this run would be acceptable without the code that specifically increases the amount of spatulas you have. The point of the rule is to reduce that which simplifies gameplay. While the codes would provide more options earlier in the game, it would potentially reduce the complexity of routing around not having these sorts of abilities. Creativity is often the result of trying to overcome obstacles. One could arguably compare it to a New Game+ mode of sorts, but it's a tad more arbitrary than such since it uses cheat codes instead. Such a run might also cause some people to ask why allow these codes but not the one that results in receiving the collectibles. Since this would not be a built in game mode, it would be much more arbitrarily defined.
In any case, rejecting.

EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3967)
Doomsday31415 wrote:
This is a legitimate category speedrun by dozens of people, so I don't see a good reason to keep it from Vault.
if we allowed cheat runs for vault, then the majority of them would would be using a level password or similar to skip all the game content and go straight to the final boss or the last level. I would be entirely against this because why not show the rest of the game? Unless a game end glitch or ace discovered, there should be no real reason to skip all of the game content.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
I voted no. I didn't find the way the cheats are used here entertaining. I get the impression that this game features plenty of room for interesting techniques and glitches to travel through worlds in interesting ways, but this movie doesn't really show it for me. I'd be interested in seeing a TAS that shows more of the game being played, but that may be just me. As others have stated already, the rule on cheats isn't strict, but exceptions are rare, and they depend on what the movie aims to achieve with it. Cheats abused to get a faster record than normally possible are generally considered, well, cheating, and henceforth usually aren't accepted here. A few people have brought up Biker Mice from Mars, but besides the fact that that movie was judged and published more than ten years ago under a different judging system; it's not a straight up speedrun, but it's more of a demonstration (and is tagged as such). It doesn't aim to get the fastest speedrun time for the game, but it aims to show off ludicrous speed and inhuman course control. Likewise, Mega Man X's password glitch run, also mentioned, is also tagged as demonstration, and doesn't have the Fastest Completion flag, because it's not considered a speed record. Now, I fully respect the BfBB RTA community's interest in running this category, and of course they're free to run whatever they like and compete at whatever they like. However, TASVideos has a global set of rules to cover all the games it features, not just this one, and disallowing in-game codes/cheating in most cases is one of those global rules. Based on the posts I've read so far and based on what I'm reading from the poll, it seems the TASVideos community generally agrees with the TASVideos rule here. It's fine if the BfBB RTA community likes having in-game code categories, but the TASVideos community is a different one, and clearly they largely have a different opinion on what constitutes acceptable cheat usage.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Player (223)
Fair enough, Mothrayas. Shall we remove this submission? Or close this thread? Seems we've reached a consensus.
Completed: 2010-Current | Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Individual Level TASes 2014 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Any% in 1:05:03.23 2014 | Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Hero Story (w/ THC98) in 25:11.87 2016 | Metroid Prime - Any% in 00:37 (In-Game Time) 2018 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Cheat% in 1:42.350 2020 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Any% in 0:39:20.10 2022 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Cheat% in 1:25.567 Currently working on: METROID PRIME ANY%
Memory
She/Her
Site Admin, Skilled player (1523)
itsPersonnal wrote:
Fair enough, Mothrayas. Shall we remove this submission? Or close this thread? Seems we've reached a consensus.
You may cancel if you like by going to the submission page clicking edit in the sidebar and setting the submission status to canceled. Otherwise we can wait until I perform my judgment.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Doomsday31415
He/Him
Active player (292)
EZGames69 wrote:
Unless a game end glitch or ace discovered, there should be no real reason to skip all of the game content.
And this is the problem I have with a rule that disallows cheats. A major glitch that skips most of the game is acceptable and even encouraged, but an ingame code is not? This is not a Game Genie modifying the game to do whatever it wants. This is something the developers left in, either intentionally or in some cases on accident.
Memory
She/Her
Doomsday31415 wrote:
EZGames69 wrote:
Unless a game end glitch or ace discovered, there should be no real reason to skip all of the game content.
And this is the problem I have with a rule that disallows cheats. A major glitch that skips most of the game is acceptable and even encouraged, but an ingame code is not? This is not a Game Genie modifying the game to do whatever it wants. This is something the developers left in, either intentionally or in some cases on accident.
A game end glitch requires much more creativity and effort as opposed to a built in cheat.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Doomsday31415
He/Him
Active player (292)
Memory wrote:
A game end glitch requires much more creativity and effort as opposed to a built in cheat.
Of course, but that doesn't mean the latter is devoid or even lacking in creativity or effort compared to other games.
itsPersonnal wrote:
2014 | Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Any% in 1:05:03.23
Out of curiosity, why was this TAS never submitted?
Memory
She/Her
This discussion arguably goes beyond the scope of this thread. If you would like to continue it, I recommend we do so elsewhere.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Doomsday31415 wrote:
Out of curiosity, why was this TAS never submitted?
Looks at YouTube Description like a sane person should. >Suboptimal.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Skilled player (1706)
I hope this doesn't stop you (or others) from making more runs of this game in the future. If it helps, I was entertained.
Memory wrote:
Niamek wrote:
I agree with this. If it's entertaining. Then it should be published. No matter what. I also agree with arandomgametaser's point of view that cheats shouldn't be seen as an absolute no to publication. If the cheats made the movie very entertaining, it should be published. However, in this case, I felt it skipped too much of the game for it to be published. It's a too short movie. I'd be more inclined to like the movie with cheats if it featured more of the game (like 100%) and that it was longer.
If you properly read the section in the rules, it states that the rules on codes are not strict and exceptions may be granted. I will go into more detail into the nature of the rule and why it exists, but I can summarize the point of the rule for now. The point of the rule is to discourage things that may trivialize the amount of work that needs to be put into a TAS. This is also why we discourage easy modes except when they are more entertaining.
My bad, I was under the impression that it was outright not eligible for publication with the recent posts on this submission. Even one of those posts was from you. So I'm not very sure to understand the situation or your stance on the matter. http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=476000#476000 I am however relieved by the fact that exceptions can be made.
Judge, Skilled player (1288)
It's the first time I'm watching a video of this game, and I must say that it looks like a pretty cool game. Still, I find it sad that most of it was skipped, regardless of the cheats usage. Also, while the glitches are cool, I feel that everything happened too fast for me to be able to enjoy watching... So it's a No vote from me. By the way, I feel that due to the niche nature of this movie, it would be only apprecciated by people that follow the speedrunning scene, and not by average fans of this game.
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Skilled player (1650)
jlun2 wrote:
I hope this doesn't stop you (or others) from making more runs of this game in the future.
Thanks for this, jlun2. I agree.
Editor, Player (44)
This category reminds me of a newgame+ more than anything else (except that cheat codes are used to unlock the fully powered state rather than an existing save file). Would there be some way to make a similar run starting from a completed save file? If so, it would likely be less controversial (but still might be rejected if it's perceived to have insufficient entertainment value).
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
There's been a lot of misunderstanding here. A lot of epithets have been thrown around. A few people tried carefully reading the rules, but the official approach of the site remained unclear to the participants. First and foremost, we want our content to look impressive, entertaining, superhuman. Second, in addition to that, we also want our content to be done as fast as possible within the imposed conditions. Third, we try to make decisions that are solid, consider all the known factors, can be used as a future reference, highlight and clarify our official stance. Our rules try to fulfill these requirements and to set the direction for the site and for TASers. Our audience is broader than one might think. Just like there are open-minded and contemporary RTA people who allow internal cheat codes, there are purists who prefer things to be played as legitimately as possible. There are also people who don't really know what TAS is, but happen to find it amusing. On top of that there are tons of ignorant strangers who just want to scream out that TASing is by definition cheating and must not be respected. Our duty is to host this hobby and to protect it from unreasonable accusations. Legitimacy is not an absolute scale, you can look legitimate for some people, and not for others. We try to look legitimate to as many people as possible, and upon partial analysis, this legitimacy must persist. For this reason, we ban cheats that simply make the game easier for the sake of it. There are actually lots of cases when we do allow cheats, it's the absolute opposite of a blanket rule. We allow codes if they:
  • Unlock a harder difficulty mode
  • Unlock a level set
  • Unlock a character
  • Unlock other similar means of playing the game in unusual way
  • Unlock something that just has to be unlocked for full completion
  • Make the game generally more appealing, as long as parts of the game are not skipped
  • Are mentioned in the manual or directly suggested by the game as a means of normal play
But we do not allow blatant cheats that just give you unfair advantage. [2558] SNES Super Metroid "GT code, game end glitch" by amaurea, Cpadolf, total in 14:52.88 was allowed because it uses GT code to access a game breaking glitch which results in play dramatically harder than in any other SM TAS branch. And in the end, it was extremely entertaining to the general audience. [1296] SNES Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts by Ferret Warlord in 17:03.00 was allowed because the game consists of 2 loops that are identical, except the second one is harder and is the only way to access the final boss. So in general, it simply unlocks the harder mode (and a boss). [2059] SNES Mega Man X "password glitch" by FractalFusion in 16:56.88 was allowed because 1) there's no real password that's supposed to be doing this, it's just a glitch in the password system itself, 2) gameplay dramatically changes to something that can't be seen in other MMX branches, 3) the game becomes harder, 4) the result, even though controversial, is still entertaining to the general audience. [802] SNES Biker Mice from Mars "final round" by Baxter in 05:12.62 was accepted just because it was ridiculously entertaining. It was the old judging system, no Vault existed, rules weren't too strict, because TASing wasn't so popular, and not enough edge cases existed to demand stricter rules. If that movie was submitted today, people would unlikely find it too entertaining. Back then it appeared like a bolt from the blue, and people didn't mind the codes after seeing how cool it looked. Much like [1572] SNES Top Gear 2 by Dooty in 11:50.62, though that one wasn't as entertaining. The idea about these 2 movies is that they can't serve as precedents. The lack of proper judgment indicates that. As for this submission, check it against the above and answer the question whether it can be published here or not (and why), by yourself.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
fmp
He/Him
Active player (273)
Excellent response, feos, but I feel like your explication of the rules just validates my original opinion. In this case, the codes used don't hit any of the following points. The moves unlocked almost hit the "Unlock other similar means of playing the game in unusual way", but I think they're much better suited for the 200% category I mentioned (100% IGC on speedrun.com). The main reason the cheats are used is to unlock access to the final boss fight, which has a currently unskippable 75 spatula requirement. In my opinion, the spatula cheats are the only problem. The move cheats give access to interesting glitches much earlier than a cheatless run, so I think that on their own, they can be perfectly acceptable. Were there to be some way to glitch into the final boss fight, I think it would be interesting enough to warrant a run that starts with cheats, but that's not the case here. The way I see it, the use here is akin to just jumping straight to the final boss with a code, much like you can do in the awful GBA version of this game. As such, my vote remains "no". I've seen the author's unoptimized full-game TASes in the past. FusionVaria, I'd love to see those come to fruition.
Player (223)
I've seen the author's unoptimized full-game TASes in the past. FusionVaria, I'd love to see those come to fruition.
I'm working on it, but this game is a long way away from having a finished no-in-game-codes route (it doesn't help that we keep finding new things). Someday a full game TAS will be made, though unless a more stable Dolphin is released, it will not be submitted here, as movies over ~15 minutes in this game tend to desync. Perhaps that will happen though, as I've got two other full game TASes on my plate already, and I don't imagine I'll be doing anything more than routing in BfBB for quite a long time.
Completed: 2010-Current | Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Individual Level TASes 2014 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Any% in 1:05:03.23 2014 | Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Hero Story (w/ THC98) in 25:11.87 2016 | Metroid Prime - Any% in 00:37 (In-Game Time) 2018 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Cheat% in 1:42.350 2020 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Any% in 0:39:20.10 2022 | Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Cheat% in 1:25.567 Currently working on: METROID PRIME ANY%
Well it is a competitive RTA category. I am always fond of TAS showing what's the "perfect" version of a category for RTA to try for. Is the final boss what the final boss would look like in an optimal minimum spatula run, or some moves used here not obtainable/time efficient to obtain in a no-cheats minimum spatula run?
Player (223)
The first phase would be identical in a TAS without codes, second phase would be slightly different.
Player (236)
I'm curious if the community's "NG+" category would be accepted on this site. We've essentially created our own New Game Plus by allowing two, and only two cheat codes: unlock the Bubble Bowl, and unlock the Cruise Bubble. You still need to play the whole game and collect 75 spatulas, but you start off with all your powers already. It substantially changes up the game, even allowing you to skip two really slow boss fights. I can repost this question in the SpongeBob thread if it's beyond the scope of this thread.
fmp
He/Him
Active player (273)
warmCabin wrote:
I'm curious if the community's "NG+" category would be accepted on this site. We've essentially created our own New Game Plus by allowing two, and only two cheat codes: unlock the Bubble Bowl, and unlock the Cruise Bubble. You still need to play the whole game and collect 75 spatulas, but you start off with all your powers already. It substantially changes up the game, even allowing you to skip two really slow boss fights.
I'm not sure how well it would be received here, but I personally think it'd be an interesting run for TASVideos. I think 100% IGC would be even better though, as I said earlier.
Player (236)
I think so too. For 100% IGC, you could even justify the spatula cheats, which let you do the levels (which you still can't skip) in any order you please. But it comes down to the same question for each, doesn't it: do the codes make the game interesting enough to be worth an exception?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!