Submission Text Full Submission Page
Mystic Warriors: Wrath of the Ninjas (ミスティックウォリアーズ -怒りの忍者- Mystic Warriors - Ikari no Ninja) is a ninja-themed side-scrolling shoot-'em-up released as a coin-operated video game by Konami in 1993. It was developed by the same team that also produced the earlier arcade game, western-themed Sunset Riders, and features similar gameplay to its predecessor.

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Mame-RR 0.139-v0.1 beta
  • Difficulty: Hardest

Extra Objectives

• Takes damage to save time with 1-hit

Fix

Start "F2" Hold up Eeprom (Only KONAMI)

Comments

A Selection the Yuri, but After Spyros was kidnapped by Shogun Ninja.

Street

A slide the scrolling after running the center... and she weapon damage.

Ninja buzz saw vehicle

Idle Weapon slice a Vehicle

Flamethrower Ninja

Use Jumping a Slice Weapon to Flamethrower Ninja.

Mountain

She can the with weapon and after ski shot.

Rocket Ninja

Use Shot Follow the Rocket Ninja

Cave

Slide the going to the cave in.

Grapple ninja

Jumping to Slice weapon to Grapple ninja.

Take damage

Lost 1 Energy after get Power Energy

Submersible ninja

Jumping with anti-Gravity and slicing to Submersible ninja

River

Standing the boat, and she's falling after Alive.

Electric Ninja

Use weapon slice to Electric Ninja.

Jungle

Get item score after Invincible.

Skull Tank

Use weapon slice a Tank with Head.

Turret

Use Weapon and shot to turret.

Mine

Standing the Ride the attack enemies.

Train Ninja

Use Shot with jump to Head Skull.

Skies

Slide the center scroll and Get to the top on plane.

Ninja Trio

Use weapon slice to 3 Boss

Castle Walls

Slide the Center Scrolling.

Ninja Turret

Jumping with weapon Slice, on break Turret

Shogun

Fight the Shogun and Use weapon and shot in Shogun

Castle Keep

Go to find a 2 miniboss.

Shuriken Ninja

Tried the Weapon slice.

Samurai Ninja

Fighting with Weapon slice it.

Ninja Door

Use Weapon with break the door.

Leader Ninja

First, Use Weapon slice the robot
Second, Jumping Use loop Slice, But Boss Enemy kick a miss.
Final, Jumping Loops with Weapon Slice and Boss enemy slice miss.

Other comments

feos: This movie is visibly sub-optimal throughout the whole game. I made a test movie that lasts for 4290 frames and it's 275 frames faster than this submission. It took me more rerecords than this whole TAS has (I didn't reuse this movie and started from scratch, so those are all real rerecords). Rejecting for sub-optimality.
In addition, when I judged #6244: Pepper-Color's Arcade '88 Games in 13:00.33, I warned you, Mihoru, that if you don't learn how to TAS and keep submitting sloppy movies, you will lose your submission privileges. The warning was given 2019-02-21. You submitted this and one more highly questionable movie after that warning, which means you still don't understand what a TAS is or how to make TASes, nor have you taken my warning seriously. So I revoked your submitting abilities. If you want to get them back, prove that you can make good movies and upload a high quality TAS to Userfiles, then show it to me via forum messages.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Adjusting the Sound Volume from 44 to 59 is really unnecessary. I need a character choice explanation of the benefits of using the character Yuri over the other 4 characters. How much damage does a "bullet" do compared to a slash and the differences between the 5 characters. Would having a second player be more beneficial in this TAS especially towards lag management? You're missing initial shots during the downhill skiing section at points making it not look clean. And I am accepting the fact that the character has a burst shot on these sections compared to on ground. This is especially important during the boss on this section where shots are missing them since you decided to stay directly below them rather than at a distance to cover more ground when he moves. During the Underground Mines section of the boss you're shooting at both of the gunners instead of focusing all attention on the big skull. Why? During the boss on the plane you demonstrated double attacks whilst mid air but decided not doing that at points. Why? It attacks the top character and if managed correctly you would've hit all 3 of them.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Pepper-Color
They/Them
Player (135)
I was Mortal kombat 3 Sound Volume Adjust.
Spikestuff
They/Them
That's not an answer and is in fact dodging the other points about this TAS. Please answer them instead of just going for the top one that's there. These are concerns and queries about your TAS that you've made.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Sorry, no vote from me. It's highly unoptimised.
Pepper-Color
They/Them
Player (135)
Spikestuff wrote:
That's not an answer and is in fact dodging the other points about this TAS. Please answer them instead of just going for the top one that's there. These are concerns and queries about your TAS that you've made.
ok, i'm sorry. :(
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
I'll see how it goes.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Pepper-Color
They/Them
Player (135)
Oh, yes... I guess.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
I made a test movie. Link to video http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/53447415911972804 It's 275 frames faster in the segment of level 1 until the power-up grab. The mini-boss is for some reason a bit slower though. But this is how such a game should look in a TAS imo.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom
Pepper-Color
They/Them
Player (135)
Oh, brad was kidnapped by Shogun...
Spikestuff
They/Them
Read / อ่าน
Mihoru wrote:
Oh, brad was kidnapped by Shogun...
Stop it. You're pointing out nonsensical stuff that we already know by simple observation. Either contribute by answering the questions, or don't write irrelevant stuff as you've done the entire time when needed to respond for questions. I'm going to quote your '88 Games TAS that had important information left by feos that was in bold for you to read. Emphasis mine.
feos wrote:
Mihoru, please pay attention to the discussion. Use google-translate if you need. Or write in your native language if you need. If you do not learn the goal of TASVideos, you may lose your ability to submit movies.
Only that "may lose your ability to submit movies" has turned into "you have lost your ability to submit movies for not being part of the discussion about your own TAS and responding to questions and criticisms." You've literally pulled down 2 TASes that were sub-optimal cause I called you out on them and provided the input. You didn't have to explain why to it. (To which one of them are deleted and the other unlisted) However we have your Arcade TASes where it was easy to observe the clear mistakes and actually provide input or call it out, you didn't cancel it, and the questions that went to you, you responded with nothing. Either improve and show how you actually first joined TASVideos by actually trying to TAS or don't, and never be able to submit a TAS to be published ever again. Your choice.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Pepper-Color
They/Them
Player (135)
I know! (ผมรู้แล้วครับ!)