Post subject: Rockman Spirits of Hackers
Baddap1
He/Him
Experienced player (730)
Hello, I recently decided to speedrun this relatively new romhack and I made a TAS of this game too. This is almost a completely new game with different aspects from the original Rockman 6 but the weird thing is that the game is '' incomplete '' (the creator says it is the final version). The incomplete thing is Mr. X 1 and Mr. X 4 Stages, they are only the boss fights but to reward that, Yamato and Wily 3 Stages are way longer than the rest. So based on this, do you believe that the game follow the rules of this site to be accepted? Link to video
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
Hello Baddap1. On Twitter, Puresabe confirms that it is a final (i.e. will not be updated) version. Furthermore, the readme file in the ZIP (version 0.00 appears to be the only version of this hack) says: ---- 未完成ですが、制作が長らく停滞したためここで区切りとし、正式に公開する事となりました。 Even though it is incomplete, work on this has long stagnated, so we stop here and officially publish this. ---- So there is no problem in submitting this hack. Besides, version number or finality of a hack has never stopped others from submitting TASes here. I watched the video. Could you upload a 720p60 version with 60fps? In 30fps it looks bad because of all the 30Hz blinking effects that don't show up.
Baddap1
He/Him
Experienced player (730)
FractalFusion wrote:
I watched the video. Could you upload a 720p60 version with 60fps? In 30fps it looks bad because of all the 30Hz blinking effects that don't show up.
Thanks for answer and I can't submit the video at 720p60 that's why I submit with that quality