X-man vs Street Fighter.this movie were stopped defore of the my last posts. and continued a 2 last week.
   * Fba-rr-v003a.7z
   * X-Men vs Street Fighter(961004 Euro)
   * Use 1 player and 2 player
   * Level Hard 8
   * 2º color clotheS
   * GLITHES
   * MANY COMBOS
I presented the much combos with some charactes and also used the 2player to try show much more enterntaiment of the my last submission and also be the first movie of the arcade in style of fight
the fight more remarkable or evident is the fight ryu and chun li vs juggenaut and dhalsim because of the 99 combo. To i obtain this combo. Tried all charact and was only juggernaut that this got because of your character form differect the characters and I had to find a point where blocking" your desyng and also and a technique that take advantage of "blocking" so decided used kicke of the chunli fo are precise.
cursor "sleeping" only pass at high speed on the Charact and select a char before
ryu glitch got the char in the air and when he release the char make a hadouken. the ryu disappear and will be there in down . =)
this game support until 99 combos
combo differet of sabretooth vs dhalsim happens only when you hit he in the air vs cp. i used the START to calculate the time of make attack.

adelikat: Accepting for publication.
Delayed until it can sync for a publisher.
ShinyDoofy: Accepting and about to process.
Spikestuff: Refer to this post if you want to see how to sync it future people.

Former player
Glitcher wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQ_eXFI7rM
This was a mixture of bad editing and good play over too long of a duration.
Nicos wrote:
THIS is a combo exibition
This was great editing and great play. Unfortunately, it shows very clearly that Ryu is in too many games. The fact that you can use (fairly) character specific attacks to transition whole eras of gaming says a lot about how rehashed he has become. That being said, I've always thought that this video was a good example of combo videos done correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhefaY45FI&feature=channel_page Granted, the music chosen is really aggravating, but the video is pretty spot on. Not enough editing to beat you over the head, the combos are short and sweet, and there are some tech demonstrations as well. It sucks after 4:15, but that's because the credits are as useless as the anime cutaways in Glitcher's movie. Maybe I'm just more prone to enjoying GG/BB combo videos, though, since there is a lot more going on at any given time.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
Experienced player (954)
Zurreco wrote:
That being said, I've always thought that this video was a good example of combo videos done correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhefaY45FI&feature=channel_page
Nothing even close to the quality of what was posted above
Nicos wrote:
THIS is a combo exibition
That was awesome and realy well made
Glitcher
He/Him
Nicos wrote:
in that case it's more "Monster kill" than overdo... THIS is a combo exibition
Yeah, I saw that one already. I'm not really a fan of one-character combo videos because they tend to be repetitive. But this really is a quality exhibition. I'm surprised how many people dislike Shidousha no Hyouden. I only picked that because it's exclusively XVSF and it's the best in its category. There are better combo videos for other games. If that doesn't take your fancy, try Meikyousisui Vol. 10 for some ingenious 2-on-1 action. If you don't like that, YOU ARE DEAD ON THE INSIDE!!
Banned User, Former player
Glitcher wrote:
God, I found this TAS exceptionally boring. It pales horribly against dedicated combo videos you can find on websites aimed at them.
The question is: Should this be voted as a TAS or as a "dedicated combo video"?
Experienced player (954)
Answer : none, voting isnt needed anymore, you can rate it now tought
Any chance of a re-up for the config files please? Files from RS that aren't from a Prem account only lasts 10 downloads.
mz
Player (79)
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
thanks //EDIT: Wow, that was awesome.
Skilled player (1637)
Glitcher wrote:
God, I found this TAS exceptionally boring. It pales horribly against dedicated combo videos you can find on websites aimed at them. If you want to see XVSF at its fullest, try wathing the Shidousha No Hyouden video below. There's no comparison. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQ_eXFI7rM This TAS gets a big NO from me.
OMG TOTALLY, and this run sucks compared to this or this. Seriously, one is a TAS, and the other is edited footage. Take your Linkin-Park-dubbed youtube drivel elsewhere.[/url]
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Player (29)
Glitcher wrote:
God, I found this TAS exceptionally boring. It pales horribly against dedicated combo videos you can find on websites aimed at them. If you want to see XVSF at its fullest, try wathing the Shidousha No Hyouden video below. There's no comparison. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQ_eXFI7rM This TAS gets a big NO from me.
I'm a fighting game fan too, and have already made my position clear, but really, you're right about there being no comparison, as that video is a lot of sound and fury (and I'm not gonna even comment on the guy who made the video; as soon as I read other people's comments, I knew it was gonna be Prozac`Nation.) People were entertained by it, so I guess it should be published, but YMMV is a general law.
"The way to move out of judgment is to move into gratitude." — Neale Donald Walsch DannyLilithborne on IRC
Active player (308)
Tankos wrote:
Any chance of a re-up for the config files please? Files from RS that aren't from a Prem account only lasts 10 downloads.
Actually all you need is a free account that you can create either after the upload is completed or when you use the delete link.
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Post subject: Quite the bump.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Since the files for the config is no longer available online. What was the method to make this TAS sync from the config file? Does anyone surprisingly still have this config file? It'll be nice to have this file available once more or to have the explanation given.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
How to sync, 2019 edition... Hey look a bump! There's 2 ways to go around this. Drop a save at frame 0 and load it 4 (or so) times. It will sync the entire way. Then there's the option of 2 dumps which is: Drop a save between 18642 and 22106 and load it 4 (or so) times. There's also the option of just downloading this save state, rename it appropriately and then load it the few times to get it to sync.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.