Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello!I'm marioprincess.This is my first movie in tasvideo. This video is about Taito Front Line "speedrun". Hope you like it!

Baxter: This TAS is slower than an was0x's submission. That submission was rejected due to bad game choice. A rerecord count this low is not a good indication for a TAS being either optimal or entertaining. Please carefully read this page and the pages linked from there on how to make a TAS that could be acceptable for this site. Also make sure to post a work in progress on the forum to get some tips before you submit another movie. Rejecting due to bad game choice (and being improvable).

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2849: marioprincess's NES Taito Front Line "speedrun" in 02:42.10
Active player (308)
mind = blown
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Post subject: Lack of research
Editor
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Also, marioprincess, Ferret Warlord also beat this movie's time by 1.7 seconds. He did it on the US ROM though... I don't know if there are any real differences. In any case, the game is not considered worth publishing. In the future, please do a search of the site before submitting.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Senior Moderator
And was0x beat Ferret by 1.4 seconds further. This is not only a bad game choice, this run is obsolete upon production.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Former player
Doh! lol^^
"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." -Isaiah 44:6 Jesus
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!