Submission Text Full Submission Page
Just a straight through run, gather armor and dagger at beginning. 9 minutes shaved off from the other one.
No damage.
Haven't played through twice yet but it's coming next.

Bisqwit: Is there a reason why you didn't select the hard/professional mode? We prefer hard/professional mode movies.

Yeah, I didn't see that stated anywhere but whatever

Bisqwit: Ok. Then I'm rejecting this submission. We have at least two improved professional-mode Super Ghouls'n Ghosts movies coming, and I'm going to publish one of them. I'm not going to publish easy- and hard-mode movies parallelly.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #290: rockfistus's SNES Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts in 23:19.63
Why isn't this played on the hardest difficulty? Also, this looks like it was played as an average player would do it at a normal speed.
Former player
I own this game and if I remember correctly you MUST complete it twice to finish the game correctly. I haven´t seen this run but to me it sounds like you just stops the movie after the second final boss without restarting the game. Also, I think that if you choose easy first the first round of the game will be finished pretty fast. Then, when returning to stage 1 everything would be set to ultra-hard (or whatever) and the quest for the bracelet will begin. So in a speed point of view that would be faster. But not necessary in a time attack.. Seing it completed on "ultra hard" and then "ultra ninja hard" (since I assume the difficult level raises when playing the game the second time) would be very cool.
/Walker Boh
Former player
To be honest, this movie is lacking. It doesn't focus on speed or style. It's not exactly challenging. It doesn't even finish the whole game. Also, considering that there is already a movie that does these three things AND beats your time, I don't see why you submitted this run.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Walker Boh: >I own this game and if I remember correctly you MUST complete it twice to finish the game correctly. Yes, but this is also the case for G&G on NES, and that game completed only once is an accepted submission here.