Darkwing Duck time! Frenom and I decided to compete yet again and this is the result after MUCH hard work.
I improved my previous attempt with almost 1 minute. This is because loads of minor optimizions and almost all bosses are killed a bit faster. Also, this run contains more jumping then any other game. This is because when landing after a jump Darkwing will freeze for 1-2 frames and it also takes some frames for him to accelerate. So once I jump I have to continue ;)
And the re-records is NOT correct. I compared my run with Frenoms a couple of times and swoosch! His re-records were in my run. The correct re-record number is around 10000 I think.
I also take more damage this time to save time.. And that´ s it I think.
As fast as possible
Manipulates luck
Takes damage to save time.
Enjoy!!
/Walker Boh

Bisqwit: Processing.
Bisqwit: Done.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #293: Walker Boh's NES Darkwing Duck in 11:35.15
Former player
Incredible run Walker. It will take a while for me to beat that. Ugh.. I cant stand to try to get thoose Gas-batteries. Nice work *clap clap* :)
Wheeeehaaa.. Yaaayy..
Former player
Spanx ;)
/Walker Boh
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [174] NES Darkwing Duck by Walker Boh in 11:35.15