Submission Text Full Submission Page
Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island, known as "Sonic 3D Blast" in the US, was released on the Sega Genesis and Saturn in 1996, and also released later on the PC. The music in the Genesis version, however, is widely considered to be some of the greatest in the series, and has spawned numerous remixes across the web.
Note: The game was perfectly planned, we could not find glitchs to gain advantages.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Banned User, Player (142)
Processing HD encoding
[18:51] <scrimpy> Oh, nothing [18:51] <mmarks> oh [18:51] <Nach> I think scrimpy is just jealous of you mmarks
Skilled player (1306)
Wow! Well, This was unexpected. After a few minutes, I see that this has much more effort put into it than the last. You even beat several TSC records! That alone is a feat. However I will still vote no because some acts can still be improved. Turning around in this game is not a good idea so its better to bump onto wals. This alone sould probably save a few seconds.
Better than before. Maybe still a bit suboptimal, but it deserves a meh vote.
MarbleousDave
He/Him
Player (12)
Use the spin dash more often if you please. It would be your last chance if this one gets rejected. I suggest you cancel this one and improve on it more.
I liked your improve of your previous movie , but I like that will improve the record of Green Grove Zone 1 (0:43) or doing the same time and follow, for that the audience can accept it, and his movie will probably be published In this case, I vote NO Although, follow so, to improve the record and not try of stop
[18:51] <scrimpy> Oh, nothing [18:51] <mmarks> oh [18:51] <Nach> I think scrimpy is just jealous of you mmarks
PikachuMan wrote:
Use the spin dash more often if you please. It would be your last chance if this one gets rejected. I suggest you cancel this one and improve on it more.
Has right PikachuMan. Master of Pig, please cancel this movie and improve to the point that you have made
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!
mmarks wrote:
PikachuMan wrote:
Has right PikachuMan. Master of Pig, please cancel this movie and improve to the point that you have made
Canceled Thanks for the reviews, I will improve it next time. will review the records and try to overcome them ^_^b
Editor
Master of Pigs, try making a thread in this section: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10 Post Work in Progress as you improve this run.
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
hegyak wrote:
Master of Pigs, try making a thread in this section: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
There is a thread for this game already.
AzumaK wrote: I swear my 1 year old daughter's favorite TASVideo is your R4MI run :3 xxNKxx wrote: ok thanks handsome feos :D Help improving TASVideos!