Submission Text Full Submission Page
Fear my Blue Lake Woods 2 opening. Taking damage there saves about 90 some frames only because I don't get the "no hit" bonus (as you'll recall, my previous version was a no-hit run).
Thanks to Neofix for giving me something to do.
And remember: It's always possible to improve all but the simplest of games.
Edit: Cancelling due to:
  • lack of interest,
  • rules being bent at acute angles,
  • levels STILL not quite perfect, and
  • clutter on the submissions page.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #309: nifboy's Genesis Kid Chameleon in 01:35.43
Revived!! >_> <_<; (Feel free to tell me not to do this again if I'm not supposed to revive ancient topics like this that have no lock.) Man, I don't know how many stages there were to this game(I never played it through, honestly), but being able to warp to the last boss like that is insane. As is this speed run. Man, I dunno what else to say. I dunno where the Heck the poll went, but here's how I'd vote anyway. . . My Vote: Yes. Reasons: Because he is. . .the Kid Chameleon!! But seriously, this makes the game look as easy as Rockman 3 using the High Jump debug code. Advice: None. Period.
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look. -=( http://jolikmc.tumblr.com )=-
Player (61)
Its a great run. YES from me too.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Blue Lake woods 2 can be improved somewhat, and the final boss can be improved 2 seconds. That, and well... this run uses a secret button combination to get to the last boss. It's a lot like the MegaMan 3 high-jump code actually. I don't think that's okay.
I think it's alright for a "uses secrets" run. But I think he(or someone else) should do a "no secrets" run of the full game, too. Like with Super Mario Bros. USA.(Or any of the Super Mario Bros. games, in fact.)
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look. -=( http://jolikmc.tumblr.com )=-
Former player
I'll be honest, I'm not too thrilled with this run now that others have done these three levels better. I mean, it's only three levels in maybe a minute of actual play, and that doesn't include the absurdly large end-of-level bonuses that accumulate. It doesn't really compare to SMB because SMB is many times longer and more interesting even on the shortest possible path.
Former player
Yeah, I don't think this should be published. That warp really is cheating (at least the one in USM1 is skill-based), and those three levels are also in Truncated's movie and my WIP. -Josh
but then you take my 75 perchance chance of winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and two-thirds ch...percents...i got a 141 and two-thirds chance of winning at sacrifice