Game objectives

• Emulator used: PCSX-rr v0.1.3
  • Plays a bonus stage
  • Uses a cheat to unlock bonus stages
  • Kills 50 people
  • Massacres Hare Krishna
  • Aims for highest killcount/time on the site
  • Beats preset points record 9.864 times
  • Gets "Expeditious Execution" award. Twice.
  • Player dies (again)

Comments

I was disappointed at the lack of instant killing everything, so I used "ITSALLUP" as a name as a cheat to unlock Bonus Level I, the last bonus level in the game, which requires you to kill Hare Krishna before they religiously burn you with a flamethrower. I kill 50 people because.
After that, I kill myself with a Molotov Cocktail, so you can gawk at the high score screen.

Other comments

Nope, still no encode.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3086: Noxxa's PSX Grand Theft Auto 2 "kill 50 people" in 01:00.63
Post subject: Edit: added subject
And I think we're up to about 20 pranks at this point. I think there should be a vote, and all pranksters who don't get enough votes are forced to have a barney the dinosaur avatar for a while, or something. Or we could all just eat some cheddar cheese together. Also has anyone found my grey hat yet? Edit: nevermind, I found my hat. DarkKobold was hiding it on some weird chinese web site. Also, I vote meh, because I've never voted meh before and wanted to know what it's like. Edit: I want to have the highest edit count ever, because. Edit: this is another edit in bold EDIT: don't look at this EDIT editedit!!Google Search: Google Search: [video][/video][email][quote][noparse]food[/noparse][url][/url][/quote][/email] (edit: why is this edit bigger?)
Oh, play it cool. Play it cool. Here come the space cops.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Voting Yes because goldfish finally found his hat.
Post subject: Re: #3086: Mothrayas's PSX Grand Theft Auto 2 "kill 50 people" in 01:00.63
Editor, Skilled player (1171)
Aims for highest killcount/time on the site
This thread has something to say. In particular, this post has a nice little screen shot of a lua scripted counter for a published TAS telling how many kills took place. As such, since you failed to achieve your goal, as a kill count of 7992 in 28:48 approximates 277 kills/minute, which your run fails to meet by a rather long shot, this does not show such a bright future for this run.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom