Submission Text Full Submission Page
  • Emulator used: FCEUX 2.1.5
IT saved 2 seconds
course 3: Road is so small so it is hard to save time
my English is not good So not too mush messages

Baxter: This is the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7th submission of this game. It has been rejected many times for being a bad game choice. Please (and this goes for everybody, not only the author of this submission) do not submit any more movies for this game. If you think you made a significantly different movie for this game (and not just an optimized version), please post it on the forum instead. Rejecting this submission due to poor game choice.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3224: y479021776's NES Road Fighter in 04:34.65
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
I think this game has been rejected for poor game choice many times already. A TAS only 2 seconds faster probably won't make this any different.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Aglar has made a 16 frame faster one already: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=235184#235184
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
NitroGenesis wrote:
Aglar has made a 16 frame faster one already: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=235184#235184
But for this game, entertainment is the biggest factor, as well as showing off that our tools actually make a difference.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Redundant branch is redundant.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
GabCM
He/Him
Sir VG wrote:
Redundant branch is redundant.
Removed branched is removed. Corrected title is corrected.
Active player (417)
Meh. A run of this game I'll be published just with a nice new glitch discovered.
Skilled player (1470)
NitroGenesis wrote:
Aglar,the king of frame war. For the game,I will take a look.
Do the work.
Post subject: road fighter: youtube + video file
I found it pretty bland and boring... No hit detection abuse or risky manouvers, I will try to watch aglars run before voting Actually the way the game is played i think that my vote depends on speed rather than entertainment.
How should I know what I think before I read what I post?
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Voting No for bad game choice.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
CoolKirby wrote:
Voting No for bad game choice.
I don't think it is a valid argument if there already is a movie published of this game on the site. Oh, crazy me, it has never been published, has it?
Editor, Experienced player (608)
FODA wrote:
Oh, crazy me, it has never been published, has it?
Nope. I think there have been 6 other submissions of this game (including yours), but all were rejected or cancelled.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!