• Emulator used: <FCEUX 2.1.5>
  • <It saved 19 frames>
  • <Played by y479021776>
Course 1:I got a fuelcar because the 100fuels is not enough
Course 2:same of course 1
Course 3:I am not got the fuelcar because the 100fuels is enough
There are 13 fuels in the goal.
Course 4:I got a fuelcar
If you think this movie is boring,you don't watch it.

Baxter: This is the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8th submission of this game. It has been rejected many times for being a bad game choice. Please (and this goes for everybody, not only the author of this submission) do not submit any more movies for this game. If you think you made a significantly different movie for this game (and not just an optimized version), please post it on the forum instead. Rejecting this submission due to poor game choice.

adelikat: Unrejecting and accepting for publication to the Vault. Also, future improvements of this game are welcome

Brandon: Publication underway.

adelikat: Seems I missed a possible better version by Aglar in the thread. Setting this back to new, so someone can sort out the situation.

adelikat: This movie has been improved. Setting back to rejected.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3225: y479021776's NES Road Fighter in 04:34.33
"y479021776's NES JPN Road Fighter "Road Fighter in 04:34.33" in 04:34.33" What the bacon?
Editor, Experienced player (608)
y479021776, when you make another submission of the same game, you should cancel one of the two to make the judges' lives easier. If you think this one has a better chance of being accepted, then you should cancel the first one. Also, the name of the game is still Road Fighter (not "JPN Road Fighter"), since the ROM name is the same as the first submission's and it is obviously the same game.
How to cancel a movie? My English is not good
V01
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
Edit the submission and set the status to 'decision: cancelled'.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... minty!
Skilled player (1402)
Just wanted to make a few notes in addition to the decision: 1) Please be consistent with your "Real Name" in the submission form. The one in this submission is different from the one in the other submission. 2) This is about the following statement in the submission text:
y479021776 wrote:
I don't know if the response on this movie was so sparse due to this, or just a general disinterest after seeing so many submissions from this game. This site is about providing high quality TAS videos, and feedback from the viewers is very important. This feedback would be pointless if people only post positive comments, and refrain from posting negative comments when they don't like the movie/think the movie should not be published. 3) About the optimization of this game in general. Aglar's TAS (which was not submitted), is faster, but has a longer completion time because he ended the movie later. This submission still doesn't end the movie was fast as possible, as letting go of the gas 7 frames sooner would also complete the game. The movie however would be longer (visually) than holding the gas up till the finish line. So while this movie is improvable timewise, please do not submit any more movies for this game.
Post subject: Re: #3225: y479021776's NES Road Fighter in 04:34.33
Banned User, Former player
TASVideoAgent wrote:
I suppose rejecting the movie is the perfect way of achieving exactly that.