Submission Text Full Submission Page
Killer Instinct 1 came first to ARCADES in 1994 with 3 powerful work forces involved (RARE, NINTENDO and MIDWAY). They utilized ULTRA64 technology aka nintendo64. It's powerful graphics, sound, music and movies were outstanding for its time With the success of this amazing fighter, it was soon ported to SNES in 1995, but the SNES version was no match for the arcade. The SNES version had weaker music, sounds and it lacked FMVs... In this KI run I used Spinal...because he morph in their opponents to finish a combo... and this provides me a great combos variety... I used some glitches in this run...like morph into Glacius and keep morphed...Missed Ultra...Missed Ultimate and some Combo enders glitches...
COMBO HISTORY
Full Name: J. T. Combo. Height: 1.85 m. Weight: 99 kg. Age: 25 years. Features: It's a boxer. Use gloves. It has no special move, in addition to punches and somersaults. His blood is red. History: It was a great champion of the boxing world, surrounded by fame and fortune. All this goes away when a metal detector at an airport accuses his arms as metal (because of titanium implants in her arms). Combo is stripped of his title. Humiliated, he decides to enter the Killer Instinct tournament to reclaim his fame and fortune. KI Combo system Combo Combos are several moves strung together which are unblockable after the first hit. After you perform a combo, the announcer will yell out what type of combo it was. The names of the combos (with the number of hits) are as follows: Triple(3), Super(4), Hyper(5), Brutal(6), Master(7), Awesome(8), Blaster(9), Monster(10), King(11), Killer(12+), Ultra, and Ultimate. Combo Extender These are special combo connectors. Each character has only one Extender, and most characters cannot do combos of significant length without doing thier extender move. Extenders are the easiest part of most combos to break, but no character can do thier longest combos without using an extender. Air Juggle After you perform a combo that knocks the opponent into the air, you can hit them as they are falling with an air juggle move. Only certain special moves have can juggle opponents; other moves go right through them. Air juggle moves don't take off much energy, but they add extra hits to the combo.
Ultra Combo This refers to any combo using an Ultra ending - a special type of combo ending which can only be used when the opponent's second energy bar is flashing red or completely gone. It adds 18 hits onto the combo, and kills the opponent.
Ultimate Combo This refers to any combo using an Ultimate ending - a special type of combo ending which can only be used when the opponent's second energy bar is flashing red or completely gone. It adds no hits to the combo, but makes the combo end in one of the character's No Mercy moves, and gives you lots of points.
Finishing moves No Mercy After defeating your opponent for the second time in a fight, the announcer will say "Danger," and you will have the chance to perform a No Mercy to finish them off. A No Mercy may have a different outcome depending on what character you performed it against. Humiliation If you defeat your opponent for the second time in a fight without loosing all the energy in your first energy bar, you will be able to perform a Humiliation. A Humiliation is a move which forces the opponent to dance to some strange music. Each character does a unique dance.
Victory types Awesome Victory If you defeat your opponent and then do a No Mercy, a Humiliation, or knock them off a rooftop, and the announcer will say "Awesome victory!". Supreme Victory If you defeat your opponent while still on your first bar of energy after the fight, and the announcer will say "Supreme victory!".
Perfect If you defeat your opponent without losing any energy, the word "Perfect" will appear during the Supreme Victory screen, and the announcer will say "Perfect!".
TAS properties I used the Turbo Speed Mode to make the run more enjoyable and reduce the run's length... Hold Left+Y+L+X at VS screen and you will hear a punch sound... I need to wait 1 minute to skip two last screens between Eyedol and the last screen before the Credits...

Game objectives

• Emulator used: <Snes 9x1.51 v7 svn147>
Volume Envelope Height Reading: OFF Fake Mute desync workaround: ON Sync samples with sound CPU: ON

DarkKobold: This submission is a repeat of a rejected submission. Canceling, and setting you to limited user. You will have to use the forum to get feedback on a submission before submitting again.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3251: BYRAIN's SNES Killer Instinct "any%" in 11:28.02
No idea what an ani% is. and no information, so I'm thinking...no.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
You already submitted this movie, and it was rejected. http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11629 I truly don't see the point of submitting this again.
Player (42)
This movie is identical to the one in this submission, which was rejected a short time ago. Despite a message being sent to you in your original language requiring a minimum description of the run, the lack of information still persists. Don't contest a judge's decision by submitting a movie twice, this is abuse of the submission system and may cause the staff to have a more severe attitude towards you. O arquivo aqui é idêntico ao dessa submissão, que foi rejeitada pouco tempo atrás. Apesar de ter sido enviada uma mensagem pra você na sua língua nativa exigindo uma descrição mínima do vídeo, a falta de informação ainda persiste. Não conteste a decisão de um juiz submetendo um filme duas vezes, isso é um abuso do sistema de submissões e pode levar os funcionários do site a ter uma atitude mais severa contra você. EDIT: After I posted this, the author updated the submission with information.
Skilled player (1637)
The text of this submission was copied from: http://killerinstinct.gamebub.com/display.php?filename=ki_arcade.txt
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Player (42)
TASVideoAgent wrote:
Killer Instinct 1 came first to ARCADES in 1994 with 3 powerful work forces involved (RARE, NINTENDO and MIDWAY). They utilized ULTRA64 technology aka nintendo64. It's powerful graphics, sound, music and movies were outstanding for its time With the success of this amazing fighter, it was soon ported to SNES in 1995, but the SNES version was no match for the arcade. The SNES version had weaker music, sounds and it lacked FMVs... In this KI run I used Spinal...because he morph in their opponents to finish a combo... and this provides me a great combos variety... I used some glitches in this run...like morph into Glacius and keep morphed...Missed Ultra...Missed Ultimate and some Combo enders glitches...
And this part from here: http://tasvideos.org/1338S.html
Expert player (2582)
The same run submitted twice, the submission text copied twice... can I vote No twice too?
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
Plagiarization leads to an automatic No vote from me. (Not to mention you already submitted this REJECTED run before).
I am the future ruler of the world! My forum: http://elderyoshisisland.forumotion.com/
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
to lazy to vote
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
in before ban
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
Skilled player (1637)
p4wn3r wrote:
TASVideoAgent wrote:
And this part from here: http://tasvideos.org/1338S.html
Actually, that text is the text I googled for. I believe Dark Fulgore also copied that text.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
I still think it might be a good idea to have a phase between submission & forum topic. Seems lately the admins have had to be squeezin their gats til da clips is empty. Just sayin.
Oh, play it cool. Play it cool. Here come the space cops.