Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator used: VBA-rr-svn330.exe

Tricks that have been used and some explanations:
Multiple jumps glitch: Cause a rolling camera pulling various sprites that are below the scenario. To make it work, you must be in a room with moving camera and get close to half of that scenario. The use of moving frame is necessary, it should be a picture and jump to another frame several times. Rooms that do not have mobile camera does not work. It is ideal for jumping sprites that block the passage without any special item.
Cutting the impact of blocks: While Wario is rushing to destroy some blocks, you can use the jump to a table close to the ground, and Wario will lose the race but will not be pushed against the blocks can redo it take to destroy yet another block in front.
Colliding corner of the ceiling: Very near the corner of a roof, Wario can hit it with a jump and in the following table it will appear in a side wall where the ceiling, it helps to jump.
Cutting damage with the use of the ladder: When an attack is very close to the Wario, to cut the effect of the damage I can get off the ladder and return immediately, so you will not have wasted time.
Tricks prolonged speed:
1 - Jumping: Can be used two frames before finishing his run, and extend for longer running speed up to Wario to reach the ground.
2 - Sliding: Used when it is press the "B" precione button so I could slide down together, and Wario will skid much faster than if you were walking very useful when to jump a hole.
Cutting delays of the output stairs: In the third frame before leaving a ladder, use the "B" to drag a little on the walls and reach the ground without the delays normally when you finish climbing the stairs. Can you use when descending from esad too.
Choosing the Japanese language: Many will not like, but I chose this language because the words are smaller, so less frames saves me during a conversation. Excuse me.
Manipulation of Luck: 1-Mini golf courses I chose only "3 shots to par" to finish them with only one shot. 2-Some bosses have weaknesses random, I chose the points easier to set.
Accessing the key red of the phase Pool of Rain: I have no good explanation about it, just believe that the pure rom depend on a "save state" memory cartridge itself. How is one pure rom is the only way to save and resetting.

Nach: In order to be published, a movie has to beat all existing records. This run is more than a 1/3 slower than an existing record, as explained in the thread. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3272: Master of Pigs's GBC Wario Land 3 in 1:18:15.38
Skilled player (1705)
You're not supposed to choose the (J) version just because of TEXT differences. Edit: I've read that there's ways to "wall-jump" in WL3 due to the game "physics" being similiar to WL2. Did you use that?
Editor
I don't think that was the reason. The submission text looks badly translated. I bet the rom choice was because the author is Japanese.
Skilled player (1705)
henke37 wrote:
I don't think that was the reason. The submission text looks auto translated. I bet the rom choice was because the author is Japanese.
Uh...He wrote:
Many will not like, but I chose this language because the words are smaller, so less frames saves me during a conversation. Excuse me.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (550)
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
TheKDX7
He/Him
Player (115)
It is with a big sadness that I vote not, but regrettably your TAS is slower than that of the ISM. Although I shall have wanted to see this TAS publishing you have to make less time than 56:51.22
Editor
The Japanese ROM choice is not a very good reason, but the gameplay is bug abusing. Is the Japanese/Us difference a big one? Aside from the intro, I don't see anymore text that would matter. Edit: Finished watching the whole movie and there are three instances of "speech." Intro, Boss Intro and Ending. The glitches are great though. I went against everyone else and said, "Yes"
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Voting No due to being very improvable (by over 21 minutes!).
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!